Amazon has a massive variety of items for sale and you might not want anyone to know a lot of your order history. This might lead you to wonder how to delete Amazon history so that it is not visible to everyone.
Unfortunately, it is not possible for users to delete Amazon order history. However, they can certainly use certain methods to hide it from others.
Also Read > What Is Amazon Orders Pending?
In this guide, we will explain how to hide your Amazon order history without deleting it.
How To Delete Amazon Order History?
There are multiple ways that you can prevent someone from viewing your Amazon order history. You can either use an Amazon Household account, archive your orders, hide your browsing history, change the delivery location, or use an Amazon Locker.
We will detail each of these methods below. You can pick the one you find the most convenient.
Also Read > How to Delete Reviews On Amazon
Hide Orders On An Amazon Household Account
If you have an Amazon Household Account and share Amazon Prime with members of the household, this option will work well for you. Amazon Prime allows you to share the account with multiple members of the household.
With a Household account, you can choose to keep your purchase history, recommendations, and lists hidden from children or teens.
Archive The Amazon Order
You can also choose to archive your Amazon orders so that they do not appear on the default order page. However, this option will not delete the Amazon order history completely. If someone searches for it specifically the order will show up.
To archive an Amazon order, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Tap the Returns & Orders option.
- Now, scroll down to find the items that you want to hide.
- Now, select Archive Order.
- Now select the items that you want to hide and then tap on the Archive order.
- You can choose to archive up to 100 items.
- Now, you will be asked to provide confirmation that you want to Archive the Order.
- Confirm this and the order will be archived.
- You will not see the selected orders on your order history anymore.
Also Read > How to Change Country On Amazon
Hide The Browsing History
- First, go to the Amazon homepage.
- Slide the mouse cursor over Browsing History.
- Tap on the View option and then click Edit from the menu.
- Select Remove.
- You can also choose to Turn your Browsing History Off.
Change The Delivery Location
This one is a good option if you want to keep the arriving package a surprise. You could have Amazon deliver it to a different address. You can follow the steps given below to do so.
- Go to the Accounts & Lists menu in Your Account.
- From the Ordering and Shopping preference section, select Your Addresses.
- Now, you can choose to Add an address.
- You can now have Amazon deliver your package at your preferred location.
This is an option that allows you to pick any package at a time when it is convenient for you. There are lockers located around the city where Amazon users can pick up their packages from.
Your ordered package will be kept in a secure locker till you are able to pick it up. You can locate an Amazon Locker near you by following the steps given below.
- Go to the Amazon locker delivery page.
- Select the Find a locker near you option.
- You can refine your search by address, zip code, landmark, or store name to get better results.
- Select your preferred locker from the list of options.
- When you select a locker delivery, you will get a unique six-digit code in your mail. This code will be required for you to open the locker.
- You can pick up the item in three days or it will be returned to Amazon.
So, while there may not be a way to delete your Amazon order history, there are plenty of ways to hide it. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.