Irrespective of whether you are an athlete or using a Garmin smartwatch for casual use, it has a plethora of features that will help you manage health-related parameters.
You can connect your Garmin device to your mobile phone using the Garmin app to monitor your heart rate and adjust different settings.
Also Read > Whoop Vs Garmin
But like any other service, the Garmin app sometimes shows problems. The most common problem a Garmin device owner could face is an incorrect clock time or fluctuating heart rate.
If you are facing the same issue and want to change the time on Garmin then you are in the right place.
In this guide, we will walk you through the process of changing the time in Garmin Smartwatches.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Changing Time on Garmin Smartwatch
The steps to change or set the time in every Garmin smartwatch are almost similar. Here is how you can change or set time on your Garmin Smartwatch.
Also Read > How To Change Your Garmin Watch Face
- First, turn on your Garmin Smartwatch and access its Settings by using a touch display or using the side buttons.
- Once you are in the Settings menu, tap on System Menu and select the Time option.
- There, you will have to select the timezone, time format, and source of time.
- Now, update your watch time automatically, because it is a convenient way to change time.
- Your device will set the time automatically.
- You can also set the time by using the location and time zone.
- That’s it.
Also Read > Best Apps For Wear OS Powered Smartwatches
Changing the Time On Garmin Smartwatch Manually
If you don’t want to set or change the time on Garmin Smartwatch automatically then follow the steps written below to change it manually.
- Tap on the screen or use the side button to turn your Garmin watch display.
- Now, go to Main Menu and select the Settings option.
- Under the settings option, tap on System Menu and select the Time option.
- Next, tap on Time Source.
- This time, you need to select the Manual option to set the time on your Garmin watch.
- Enter the time by selecting the Time option.
- That’s it.
Also Read > How to See Recovery Time on Garmin
Changing the Time On Garmin Smartwatch Using GPS
Another method that can be used to change the time on a Garmin watch is by using GPS. But you can set the time using GPS only if your device supports this feature.
Here is how you can set or change the time on Garmin using GPS.
- First, turn your screen on and go to System Menu.
- Select the Time option.
- Next, select Set Time With GPS.
- Now, your Garmin Smartwatch will use GPS and set the time automatically.
- That’s it.
We hope this guide helped you change the time on your Garmin Smartwatch.