Do you want to make the smallest Roblox avatar or character for free? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
When it comes to making a small character or Roblox avatar, the majority of users suggest buying a headless horseman, which will cost you a fortune.
In this guide, we will walk you through a process that does not require you to purchase a headless horseman to become the smallest Roblox character.
When you follow the steps written below, you will have a tiny Roblox avatar for free. The best thing about our method is it does not cost you a single Roblox.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Making The Smallest Roblox Avatar (2023)
While making the smallest Roblox avatar or character, you are required to choose small body parts like arm, leg, torse and head.
In this guide, we will tell you to equip some body parts that are 100% free to make your Roblox avatar a tiny one.
Here are a few simple steps to make a small Roblox avatar for free:
- First, you need to launch Catalog Avatar Creator on Roblox.
- Once launched, tap on the + button located in the middle bottom of the screen.
- After that, select a character and then click on the Next button.
- In the Settings window, make sure to reduce all Settings such as Height, Width, Head, Body Type and other options to Zero.
- Once done, click on the ‘Finish‘ button.
- In the RIG type, make sure to select R15.
- In the Main Menu, click on the ‘FEATURED‘ option.
- In the Catalog, you need to search for ‘Mini Plushie Glowing Rainbow’.
- When the result appears, hover on the ‘Mini Plushie Glowing Rainbow’ and then click on the ‘SEE ITEMS’.
- When you do so, you will be shown multiple parts but you will only have to select Arm and Leg.
- Once equipped, search for Small Muzzle Male and then equip its head.
- After that, you need to search for the Mini Virus bundle and then click on the ‘SEE ITEMS’.
- Now, you need to equip the Mini Virus Torso.
- As soon as you equip the Mini Virus Torso, your Roblox avatar will become the smallest one.
- Now, close the window and check how small your Roblox avatar has become.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to make small Roblox avatar for free.