If you want to track your heartbeat, steps, and sleep time to maintain your fitness then Fitbit is an excellent option for you.
For the unversed, Fitbit is a tracker that helps you to track your health-related parameters and help you to maintain your health.
There are tons of people who use Fitbit trackers to track their steps, heartbeat, and sleeping schedules.
But because of some unexpected reason, they reported the Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep.
Also Read > Top 5 Best Smart Scales For FitBit
If you are facing the same problem and are looking for solutions to fix the Fitbit dashboard not showing steps and sleep then look no further as we have got you covered.
In this guide, we will teach you some easy ways that will help you to resolve Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep problem.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Why Is Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep?
There might be several reasons that could cause the Fitbit Dashboard not showing steps and sleep problems.
You might be facing this problem because there might be an issue with syncing in your Fitbit watch and app, the app version you are using, the App’s settings, or heart rate reading and settings.
In this article, we are going to fix all of these problems so keep reading this article until you find a suitable fix for your problem.
Also Read > Fitbit App Not Working Fix
How to Fix the “Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep” Problem
Here are some possible fixes that will help you resolve the “Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep” Problem.
Log Out & Log In Back
Our first step towards fixing this problem is by checking the Fitbit App-related problems.
Sometimes you face this type of problem because of a problem in your Fitbit App. so, follow the below-mentioned steps to resolve it.
The first thing you should do is log out of your Fitbit account and then login back. If you don’t know how it is done then follow the steps given below.
- Open your Fitbit App and go to Today’s Tab.
- Once you get there, click on the Profile icon.
- Now, scroll down until you find the Logout option. Once you find it you must click on it to log out of your account.
- Wait for a minute and then Log in back and check whether your problem is fixed or not.
- That’s it.
Update Fitbit App
If you still are facing the same issue then you should try updating your Fitbit App. You may be facing the “Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep” problem because of your outdated Fitbit App.
If you have not updated your Fitbit App in a while then go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and update it to the latest version.
To update Fitbit App, go to Google Play Store > FitBit > Update. Once updated, launch it and check if the issue remains or is gone.
If this does not work for you then you have to Uninstall and Reinstall your Fitbit App.
Uninstall & Reinstall Fitbit App
Before you Uninstall the Fitbit App, you must have to Sync your Fitbit with the app. To Sync your Fitbit, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, open your Fitbit app and click on your profile icon to manually sync your Fitbit.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Sync Now option.
- Once you have synced your Fitbit with your app, you must go ahead and Uninstall your Fitbit App.
- Wait for a moment and then Reinstall the app.
Check out any sync-related issues
If you do not find any problem related to your Fitbit app then you should try Checking the sync-related issues.
Our first step is to Re-pairing the Fitbit to your Phone’s Bluetooth. Here are a few simple steps to repair Fitbit with your device.
- launch the Settings app on your Phone.
- Now, choose Bluetooth.
- There, you have to locate the Fitbit device and click on it.
- Now, select Forget option and then select Forget this Device.
- Once you unpair Fitbit with your phone’s Bluetooth you have to wait for a minute and then Repair it.
- Once repaired, open your Fitbit app and check whether your “Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep” problem is fixed or not.
- That’s it.
Review your Fitbit settings
If the above-mentioned steps do not work for you then you should try to review your Fitbit settings.
Sometimes your scheduled sleep time will interfere with getting the sleep score.
If you scheduled the daily sleep goal then you should try to reset or remove it to resolve your problem.
If you are unaware of the steps then follow the below steps to get your work done.
- First, open your Fitbit app and go to the Today tab.
- There, you have to select the Sleep tile.
- Now, click on the Settings option next to + sign.
- If you are using an iPhone then you can click on the Tree Dots at the top right corner.
- Now choose the Remove sleep goal.
- (If you are using an android device then you have to click on the Time Asleep Goal and choose to remove it)
- Also, remove your target bedtime and target wake-up time.
- That’s it.
Once you successfully removed your sleep goal, I recommend you don’t schedule any sleep goals or target bedtime for one night and see if your sleep score shows up then you can schedule your sleep goal and bedtime targets.
If you are still facing the “Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep” problem then the last thing you can do is Delete or edit your sleep log.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to Delete or edit your sleep log.
- In the Fitbit app, go to the Today tab.
- Now, scroll down and click on the specific sleep log which you want to delete or edit.
- Under the sleep log, you have to click on the Three dots.
- There, you will see two options — Edit log and Delete log.
- Choose the desired option.
- If you are an Android user then click on the Pencil icon to Edit the log and click on Three dots to Delete the log.
- Once you are done doing this, you have to restart your Fitbit app and see if your problem is fixed or not.
We hope this article helped you to resolve the “Fitbit Dashboard Not Showing Steps and Sleep” problem.