Rainbow Six Siege is a first-person shooter game developed by Ubisoft. Many Rainbow Six Siege players have been facing the Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error–Code for a long time now.
The error message they are getting is ‘This request does not meet all the matchmaking requirements.‘
This error code hinders their ability to access the online modes. Due to the error code, they can only play Terrorist Hunt Lonewolf. If you too are encountering the Rainbow Six Siege matchmaking not working problem then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
In this guide, we have shared some effective solutions to fix the matchmaking error in Rainbow Six Siege.
What Causes The Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code?
Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Siege is a tactical FPS shooter game and has gained a large player base since its release in 2015. However many players have been facing an Error Code as they play the game. This can be quite a frustrating experience for gamers looking forward to enjoying seamless matches.
The Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code means the connection between your computer and the game’s server or the connection to the Matchmaking service is timed out. It can be Server Issues or network issues. But besides these two there can be many other reasons too.
How to Fix Rainbow Six Siege Matchmaking Error Code
Here are some effective solutions that could help you resolve the Rainbow Six Siege matchmaking error:
- Check Server Status
- Check your Internet Connection
- Restart your network devices
- Use Wired Connection
- Verify Game Files
- Port Forwarding
Check Server Status
The first thing you should do is to check if the Rainbow Six Siege servers are down or under maintenance. One can go to twitter.com/UbisoftSupport to check or visit downdetector.com to know the server status of Ubisoft. If the server is down, you need to wait for the issue to be resolved.
Check Internet Connection
If your internet connection is slow and unstable, you may face the matchmaking error code. Test the speed of your network through one of the free online Internet Speed checkers. If the Internet is slow contact your Internet Service Provider.
Or use a VPN to connect to the game. Using a VPN may also help you connect to the servers.
Plug In the Ethernet Cable.
If your Wi-Fi is slow then try the ethernet cables to play any online game. Wired connections give you a stable Internet Connection.
Turn Off Router:
- Unplug all the cables.
- Wait for a few minutes
- Plug in the cables back
- Turn on the router.
- Check if the issue has been resolved
Verify Game Files:
- Go to D: SteamSteamAppscommonTom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
- Locate the files uplay_r1_loader.dll & uplay_r1_loader64.dll
- Delete these files
- From the Library, locate the game
- Right-click on R6siege
- Tap on Properties
- Go to Local Files
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Let the verification process complete.
Reset Network Hardware
- Shut down your PCs and consoles.
- Unplug the modem or router.
- Give it a break for 60 seconds.
- Plug in, then turn on the modem/router.
- Start the computer or console again
- Let it boot up completely.
- Check if the Rainbow Six Siege error code issue has been resolved
Rainbow Six Siege uses specific ports for good communication between players and the game’s servers. If these ports are blocked it can result in matchmaking errors.
- These ports need to be forwarded:
- TCP Ports: 80, 443 (Xbox) | 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480 (PS4)
- UDP Ports: 3074, 6150, 10000-10099 (Xbox) | 3478, 3479, 3658, 6115, 10000-10099 (PS4)
- To forward these ports
- Access your router’s settings.
- You should consult your router’s manual for specific instructions.
- Follow the instructions.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
Contact GameSupport Team
If the Rainbow Six Siege error code persists, you must reach out to the game’s support team and report the issue. They will provide you with the best possible solution to resolve the error.
These are some of the effective solutions do try them out as we hope that the following solutions will work for you too and you’ll be able to resolve this error.