Roblox has two default avatars — R6 and R15. When there are two options, people tend to choose one or another.
The same thing is happening with R6 or R15. Before I teach you how to change R6 to R15 or vice versa, let me tell you that they are animation rigs, and their names are based on the body parts they possess.
For example: If you choose the R6 avatar, your Roblox avatar will have 6 body parts. R15, on the other hand, will have 15 body parts.
Irrespective of which avatar you choose, you can customize each body part of your avatar. Whenever a new thing is released in the game, people tend to switch to the newer version and the same thing happened with the launch of R15.
Ever since Roblox launched R15, a lot of Roblox players have been searching for ways to switch their R6 avatar to R15.
While you are here, you must be wondering how to change your Roblox avatar from R6 to R15. If that’s the case then don’t worry, we have got your back.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Switching R6 to R15 Avatar On Roblox
Before I explain the entire process, let me tell you that if you switch your Roblox avatar from R6 to R15, all unsupported items will be removed.
The reason why people wish to switch to R15 from R6 is it has limitations. If you want to switch from R6 to 15 avatars but don’t know how it works then follow the steps written below:
- First, visit Roblox.com on your PC.
- After visiting the site, click on the ‘Avatar’ option from the left side panel.
- After that, click on the ‘Head & Body’ option from the right side.
- When you do so, multiple options will appear on the screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Scale‘ option.
- When you do so, a new window will appear on the screen allowing you to switch between R6 and R15.
- If you have R6 selected, click on the R15 option to change it.
- When you do so, your Roblox avatar will be changed.
- If you already have R15 selected and wish to switch to R6 then click on it. When you do so, a message will appear on the screen that says “R6 characters have limitations. If you switch, all unsupported items will be removed.”
- Now, click on the ‘Switch’ button to proceed further.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to change R6 to R15 avatar on Roblox.