Are you encountering the ‘failed to find Roblox process KRNL’ error on your PC? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
For the unversed, KRNL is one of the best Roblox exploits for PC but sometimes it does not work the way it must.
Yes, sometimes, KRNL users have to encounter issues, errors and glitches while using it to run Roblox scripts.
The error KRNL users are having right now is ‘Failed to find Roblox process’ which prevents users from launching the executor on their PC.
If you too are having the same KRNL error then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Failed to Find Roblox Process KNRL Error Fix
There are two solutions that can be used to resolve this KRNL error. Notably, these two methods have worked for many but it does not mean that they are going to work for you as well.
However, instead of waiting for the devs to fix the issue, apply the following methods to get this issue resolved.
Method 1: Delete KRNL Folder
When you encounter the ‘Failed to Find Roblox Process KRNL’ error on your PC, the first and most effective method is deleting the KRNL folder.
Yes, you need to delete the folder where KRNL is installed on your PC. If you don’t know how then follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to press the Windows + R button on your keyboard.
- In a prompt window, type ‘appdata’ and hit the Enter button.
- Now, double-click on the Roaming folder to open it.
- Once opened, now right-click on the KRNL folder and delete it.
- Once deleted, visit KRNL’s official site and download the latest version.
- Once downloaded, install it on your PC and launch and then check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Run KRNL as Administrator
If the first method does not work for you then run KRNL as Administrator to fix the issue. If you don’t know how to run KRNL as Administrator then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, press Windows + R button on your keyboard.
- Doing this will open up a prompt window.
- Now, type ‘%appdata%krnl’ and click on the OK button.
- When you do so, you will see multiple files and folders on the screen.
- Now, right-click on the ‘KRNLUI’ file and then select ‘Run as Administrator’.
- While applying these methods, make sure you have your Antivirus disabled.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the ‘Failed to find Roblox process KRNl’ error.