Arceus X is one of the most popular and trusted Roblox exploits for Mobile and Tablet. There are tons of users across the world who use this script executor on a daily basis but many have numerous questions related to Arceus X.
The question that people ask the most is ‘Does Arceus X steal my Robux?’. If you too have this question in your mind and it prevents you from using this amazing Roblox script executor then don’t worry, we will clear your doubt for sure.
Since our website is dedicated to Arceus X users, we try our best to answer every question raised by Arceus X users.
We also have a community of Arceus X users, if you have not joined the community yet, I request you to join it now.
The best thing about the Arceus X community or forum is it has hundreds of users across the world and a bunch of experts that answer your query in a very short period of time.
All you need to do is click on the above link and sign up with your Email ID. Once signed up, you will be able to see a list of Arceus X community members and ask questions whose answers you have been looking for.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Does Arceus X Steal Your Robux?
No, the answer is NO.
Unlike other Roblox script executors, Arceus X is a safe and trusted software to execute scripts for your favourite Roblox games.
I have been using Arceus X for more than a year and I have not noticed a single Robux is stolen by the Roblox Arceus X mod.
If you still have doubts related to this then you can check whether your Robux is stolen by Arceus X or not.
To check your Robux spend history, follow the steps written below:
- First, visit Roblox.com/transactions.
- When you click on the above link, you will be taken to a page where you can see the entire history of your Robux spend.
- To check where you spent your Robux, select ‘Purchases’.
- When you do so, a list of items that you have purchased will appear on the screen.
- Apart from purchase history, you will also be able to see whether Arceus X has stolen your Robux or not.
- As you can see, not a single Robux is stolen either by Arceus X or any other Roblox script executor.
- If you still want to check then follow the steps mentioned here.
- That’s it.