Arceus X is one of the most popular Roblox script executors available right now.
Unfortunately, users of Arceus X have to encounter issues and errors while running and executing scripts for their popular Roblox games.
The error Arceus X users are currently having is out of date.
There are plenty of Arceus X users who took to social media and YouTube and complained that they are getting an error that says ‘Your version of Roblox may be out of Date. Please update Roblox and try again. (Error Code:280)’ whenever they launch it on their Mobile and Tablet.
If you too are having Arceus X out-of-date error then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Fix Arceus X Out Of Date Error
There are two main reasons that lead to Arceus X out of date error.
You only encounter this Arceus X error either when Arceus X is down or the current version is gone.
If Arceus X is not down and the current version is working fine for many then you can use the following methods to fix it on your Mobile and Tablet.
Here’s how to fix Arceus X out-of-date error on Mobile and Tablet.
Since the process of fixing the out-of-date error on Mobile and Tablet is different, we will explain their procedures separately.
Here is the complete guide to Fix Arceus X Not Working Issue In.
Fix On Mobile
- First, you need to enable the Developer Mode option.
- If you don’t know how to enable it on an Android phone then go to Settings and scroll down until you see the option ‘About Phone’. There you will have to tap on the Software Information and locate ‘Build number’.
- Once located, tap on the ‘Build number’ seven times. When you do so, a message will appear on the screen saying ‘Developer mode has been turned on’.
- Once enabled, go to Settings and Scroll down. When you do so, you will get ‘Developer Option’.
- Once found, tap on it and search for Minimum Width.
- Once found, change the Minimum width to 752.
- Once done, now launch Roblox Arceus X and check if the error is resolved.
- That’s it.
Fix Arceus X Key System Not Working issue easily.
Fix On Tablet
The process of fixing Arceus X out of date error on the Tablet is too simple.
However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- Launch the Settings App on your Tablet.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘About Tablet’ option.
- Now, click on the Software Information and then click on the ‘Build Number four times.
- When you do so, a message will appear on the screen that says ‘Developer mode has been turned on.
- Once enabled, head back to Settings and click on the ‘Developer Option’.
- Now, click on the Memory option and clear your Ram.
- Once you have successfully cleared your Memory RAM, located the Minimum Width option.
- Once located, change the Minimum Width to 752.
- Once done, launch Roblox Arceus X and see if out of date error is fixed.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix Arceus X out of date error.