If you want to unlink Nintendo Network ID from 3DS without 3DS then you are in the right place.
If you have been using the Nintendo Network ID for a long time then you must know the difference between a Nintendo Network ID and Nintendo account.
For those unaware, Nintendo network ID and Nintendo account are two different thing. If you have an account on Nintendo, you can use for Nintendo Switch online services, smart device applications, off-device software purchases, and My Nintendo loyalty service.
Users can create this account through the Nintendo Account Website. These accounts are linked with your google or apple account.
So, you can use those accounts’ username and password to sign in to your Nintendo Account.
You can earn My Nintendo Gold Points for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS software purchases, and purchase Wii U and Nintendo 3DS titles on Nintendo’s Online Store by just linking your Nintendo Network ID.
Nintendo Network ID, on the other hand, is created on the Wii U and/or Nintendo 3DS family system. You can use this id for online features and for purchasing the software’s.
But because of some reasons a lot of people want to Unlink their Nintendo Network ID from 3DS. In this article we are going to show you some easy steps which will help you to get the work done.
Without any further ado let’s start,
How to Unlink Nintendo Network ID From 3DS?
Follow the steps mentioned below to unlink your Nintendo Network ID from 3DS.
Remember once you unlink your Nintendo network ID with an account, the entire funds will be transferred to the Nintendo account.
You can rearrange these funds by relink your id.
- To unlink your Nintendo Network ID, open your web browser and search “accounts.nintendo.com”.
- Once you visit the webpage, it will ask you for “Email address and password”. Remember, you have to enter email address associated to the Nintendo account.
- Once done, Open the “menu” and click on the “user info” option.
- Now, scroll down until you find the “Edit” option.
- There, you can see all the linked accounts.
- In these accounts, your “Nintendo Network ID” will be available with a tick mark.
- Unselect the “Nintendo Network ID” and “Remove Nintendo ID from 3DS” easily.
- That’s it.
How to Delete Nintendo Network ID
Follow the below mentioned steps if you want to Delete Nintendo Network ID.
Note: Once you delete the Network ID, you will no longer be able to restore the Nintendo Network ID again.
- First, click on the the “Settings” option which can be found in the Home Menu.
- Scroll down and choose “Delete Nintendo Network ID”.
- When you do so, you will be asked to enter the “four-digit” number which is sent to your email address associated with this account. Copy and paste the number and hit the Enter button.
- After that, you have to write the reason for deleting the ID. Give your honest reason and read all the information on your screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Next three times. Last time, it will show you three options: just choose “I agreed to all” and proceed.
- Next, you have to click on “Understood” at the bottom of your screen.
- Last time, press “Next and Delete”. It will ask you for id and password, enter it and click “Confirm”.
- For confirmation you have to click “Next” again.
- Now your Nintendo Network ID has been permanently deleted.
- That’s it.
We hope this guide helped you a lot. For more information related to Nintendo 3DS visit our website and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and help them in Unlinking their Nintendo account.