Studocu Downloader – Download Free Studocu Study Material (2023)

If you are a student and want to get study material online then Studocu is an amazing option.

For the unversed, Studocu is a website where students can share and download study materials globally.

The main aim of this website is to help students across the world by providing study materials so they can learn new things and succeed.

According to reports, Studocu has 5 million documents and notes and 80% of the content is free but to access the remaining 20% of the content, you need to buy Studocu’s premium subscription.

If you don’t have money to buy Studocu’s Premium subscription but want to access the 20% content then we have found a way that you can use to access those content for free.

Also Read > Course Hero Downloader

To access the Premium content on Studocu for free, all you have to do is upload your documents.

If there is any document that you want to download from Studocu, you need to use Studocu downloader.

If you don’t know how to use Studocu Downloader to download content from this website then keep on reading.

Without any further ado, let’s get started:

How to Download Studocu Study Documents For Free

There are multiple methods that can be used to download the Studocu documents for free.

To know what those methods are and how they work, keep on reading.

Method 1: Upload 10 Documents

To get Studocu’s premium access for free, you have to upload your 10 documents.

Remember, when you upload any document, Studocu will compare and check the uniqueness of your document.

If the document you uploaded on Studocu does not meet its criteria, it will be rejected and you have to replace this document with a brand-new one.

If you don’t know how to upload documents on Studocu then follow the steps written below:

  • Go to
  • After visiting the website, click on the Register button and then create an account.
  • Use the same account to log in and choose Upload.
  • Now, upload 10 documents in file formats such as PDF, Doc, or Docx.
  • That’s it.

Once you have successfully uploaded documents on Studocu, you will get 20 weeks of free premium access and unlimited downloads and views.

Method 2: Start a 30-day free trial

If you don’t have any documents to upload on Studocu, you should get 30 days free tail.

Follow the below-mentioned steps to get the 30-day free trial.

  • First, visit Studocu’s official website.
  • If you already have a Studocu account then select a login. If you don’t have an account then select Register and complete the registration process and create an account.
  • Once created, log in using the same account.
  • Once logged in, click on the Upgrade.
  • Scroll down and click on the 30-day free trial.
  • It will ask you to select the plan and choose a payment method.
  • Now select “Start free trial pay after 30 days”.
  • That’s it. Once you start the free trial you will be able to access all premium documents.

You will get the bill after 30 days. If you don’t want to pay, make sure you can cancel your free trial before it ends otherwise you will be charged for the plan you have selected.

How to Download Studocu Documents?

If you have a premium membership but don’t know the process of downloading the document on Studocu then you can download it by navigating to the document you want to download.

Open the document and click on the Download button at the top left corner of your screen. When you do so, it will start downloading.

Notably, some premium plans have limited downloads per day and month.

If you exceed the daily limit, you will be unable to further download any document.

Similarly, if you exceed the monthly downloading limit, you have to wait until the new plan starts.

That’s all you need to know about how to download Studocu documents for free.

Leave a Comment