Do you want to download Course Hero documents or files for free? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have a guide explaining multiple ways to download files from Course Hero.
Before I explain different methods to download Course Hero docs for free, let me tell you that Course Hero is one of the best and most trusted platforms to sell and buy study notes.
If you are a great note-taker and want to make money by selling study notes or college notes online then you should create an account on study notes selling websites.
If you are a student and are looking for platforms to get study notes then you should visit Course Hero once.
There are plenty of study note-selling websites or apps out there but what makes Course Hero great is their team review and check the quality of each note before making them available for students across the globe.
Irrespective of which college, university, or subject notes you are looking for, Course Hero has got you covered.
If your teacher or tutor uploads his or her docs on Course Hero and you want to download them then you will have to pay a certain amount of money to access those documents.
However, we have multiple methods that will help you download Course Hero docs for free.
In our previous guide, we have already explained how to unblur Course Hero answers.
If you don’t know how to unblur Course Hero answers then click on the above link.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Download Course Hero Documents For Free – 5 Methods
If you are here to learn how to download docs from Course Hero then look no further as we have covered you.
Since each method is different from another, we will explain all methods separately.
Method 1: Use Course Hero Downloader
The easiest way to download Course Hero docs for free is using Course Hero Downloader.
For those unaware, Course Hero Downloader is a website or tool that allows users to download their favourite documents for free from this notes-selling website.
To use Course Hero Downloader, you will have to follow a few simple steps:
- First, visit the official website of Course Hero.
- Once you are on the site, log in (If you already have an account) or click on the Signup button to create an account.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will have to find the desired documents.
- Once found, you will have to copy the URL of the document.
- Once copied, open a new tab in your browser and search for ‘Course Hero Downloader’.
- Now, click on the website that says Docsdownloader.
- When you open the downloader, paste the URL of the document below the text that says ‘please input document URL and click on the Get Link button.
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to download the desired Course Hero documents for free.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Use CHDL Extension
The second needs you to use a browser extension called CHDL.
Similar to the first method, this method is 100% free and does not need to enter your username or any confidential information.
To download Course Hero documents using the CHDL Extension, I advise you to use the Google Chrome browser.
Here’s how to download Course Hero docs using CHDL extension:
- First, download the CHDL browser extension if you have not already.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the extension, extract the file.
- Note: Make sure to enable the Developer Mode on your browser before installing it on your PC or Laptop.
- To do so, you will need to click on the three dots located at the top right corner of the screen to open up the Menu.
- From the Menu, click on the More Tools options and then select Extensions.
- Now, you will have to activate the Developer Mode, which can be found at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once activated, you will have to click on the Load Unpacked option located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, you will have to find the extracted file and select Min to install the browser on your browser.
- After a while, you will get a message informing you that the CHDL extension has been successfully installed.
- Once the extension is installed, head to Course Hero and find the file or docs that you want to download.
- Once found, right-click on the body of the file and select the CHDL option and then select Download this file.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Upload Notes
If you have been using Course Hero for a while, you must know that there are two versions of it — Free or Paid.
Uploading documents to Download Course Hero docs is an official way.
To download Course Hero docs, you simply need to head to its official website and create an account.
Once created, log in and upload copies of your study/lecture notes.
Once uploaded, you will receive an email informing you that your notes have been approved.
Once you have got approval, you will get free unlocks.
Before you skip reading this post and upload your study notes on Course Hero, let me tell you the documents you upload on Course Hero must belong to you.
If you do not own the document, make sure you have permission from the owner who owns the copyrights.
Once you have successfully uploaded 10 documents on Course Hero, you will be able to download 5 documents for free.
Unlike paid subscriptions, the free unlocks have an expiry date, so make sure to use them as quickly as possible.
Method 4: Join Student’s Community On Reddit
The next method that can be used to download Course Hero docs without login or creating an account is joining Subreddits on Reddit.
Reddit is a solution to a ton of problems. There is no denying that Course Hero has plenty of educational documents but not all of them can’t be accessed without paying a certain amount of money.
Since this post is dedicated to free methods to download Course Hero docs, we would not be talking about paid subscriptions here.
If you don’t want to pay to access Course Hero docs, I advise you to join a Community of Students on Reddit where you can get a username or password for Course Hero for free.
Since sharing passwords is again the Policy of Course Hero Terms and Services, you could request a person who has a paid version of Course Hero to download specific docs for you and share them through WhatsApp, Telegram or other forms.
If you are looking for a way to get Course Hero docs without login or creating an account, Reddit is a great platform for you.
Method 5: Use Telegram Bot
Is there anything that is not available on Telegram? Telegram is nothing but a blessing for millions of Students.
If you are here to download Course Hero docs without login or paying money, you should try using a Telegram bot.
The best thing about the Telegram bot is it lets you search and download the desired documents from Course Hero without paying a single buck.
To get started with the Telegram bot, you only need to add that bot to Telegram. Once added, you have to send a message with the document’s name.
When you do so, the Telegram bot will search and provide you with a download link. By clicking on the link, you can download your Course Hero docs for free.
Course Hero Downloader FAQs
Q1. Can I Upload My Documents on Course Hero?
Ans: Regardless of whether you have a free or premium Course Hero account, you can upload your study materials on Course Hero.
Those who don’t know the process of uploading documents must follow the steps written below:
- First, visit its official website.
- Once you are on the site, log in to your account.
- Once logged in, click on the Pink ‘View Full Document’ button.
- After that, click on the ‘Continue to Access’ button.
- When you do so, you will be shown all subscription options.
- Instead of selecting any plan, click on the ‘Upload Your Study Document’ option.
- Now, press the Desktop button and select the file you want to upload.
- That’s it.
Q2. Can I Download All Files Using The Above Method?
Ans: With the help above methods, you can download files such as PDF, XLSX, CSV, or DOCS from Course Hero.
Q3. Can I Share the Download Link On Course Hero?
Ans: Yes, anybody can share the Course Hero Download link with their friends or colleague.
That’s everything you need to know about how to download Course Hero Docs for free.