In the current age of social media, it has become quite easy for youngsters to find the right person with whom they can get along well.
One of the best dating apps among the youngsters is Bumble. But many users wonder if one can see Bumble Matches without paying.
No one cannot see who has liked them on Bumble without paying for the membership. But no worries here are some ways to see Bumble Matches without paying a single buck.
If you have joined the Bumble dating app, then you must be quite excited and curious to know who all have swiped right on your profile.
Well, the Beeline section of the Bumble app shows you the approximate number of people who have swiped right on you. But you will only see them if you have purchased a premium membership.
If you want to see Bumble Matches without paying then look no further as we have got you covered.
How To See Bumble Matches Without Paying
Note: This trick works on the Bumble app.
- Open the Bumble app on your phone.
- Log in to your account.
- Whenever your profile is liked by someone you get a notification.
- On receiving a notification.
- Go to your Beeline and you will see blurred images of the ones who have liked you.
- Remember the colours of the images to be able to identify the Profile when it appears on your Swipe Deck.
- Tap on the Filter icon.
- This will open the Date Filters page.
- Choose your preferences for your date.
- Drag the slider to the right and enable the “See people slightly further away” option.
- Shut down the Bumble app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Re-open the app and you will see the ones who have liked you on Swipe Deck.
- You will have to do two or three swipes to see them on the screen.
- One can identify them by matching their profile pic to the blurred photo earlier seen.
Use Chrome Inspect Trick To See Bumble Matches Without Paying:
- Open the Chrome browser
- Go to https://bumble.com.
- Log in to your Bumble account using your Apple ID, Facebook, or phone number.
- Post logging in, go to the Swipe Deck screen.
- You will see the profiles on the screen.
- To the left, you will see the Match Queue panel.
- If anyone likes you on Bumble, their blurred photo will appear as a small thumbnail at the top of the Match Queue.
- From your keyboard, press Ctrl+Shift+J to open the Developer Console.
- You will see several tabs such as — Elements, Console, Sources, Network, etc.
- If you are unable to see all the tabs, click on >> to view more tabs.
- Go to the Network tab at the top of the right panel.
- Refresh the page by clicking the curved arrow at the top of Chrome and selecting Reload.
- You will soon see several URLs in the right panel.
- If you don’t see anything in the “Name” section see that nothing is typed into the “Filter” field above it.
- Click the special URL.
- Scroll through the options under “Name” and find /mwebapi.phtml?SERVER_GET_ENCOUNTERS.
- Click the Response tab parallel to the “Name” field.
- Copy the information in the Response box.
- In the next browser tab, open an online JSON reader
- Right-click the blank area in the reader and select Paste
- Click the Viewer tab in the JSON reader.
- Navigate to the ClientEncounters/Results menu
- You’ll have a list of potential matches.
Expand the body menu.
Expand the 0 menu.
Expand the ClientEncounters menu.
Expand the Results menu, and you will find folders numbered from 0 to 9.
- These folders are the first 10 people in your queue
- Expand all of the numbered folders by clicking + next to each of them.
- Expand the first folder and the name and age of the person active on your list will be seen.
- Check the value of “has_user_voted” above the user folder.
- The user has liked you If the value is true.
The free version of Bumble allows you to see Bumble Matches without paying and also how many have liked you on the Bumble app.
But the easiest way to find out who liked you is to upgrade to Bumble Boost or Bumble Premium. This will help you see all the accounts that have liked you individually with their profile photo and name.