Do you know how to redeem Roblox Gift Card on Mobile? If your answer is NO and you want to learn it then look no further as we have got you covered.
Roblox Gift Cards are easiest way to add credit to your Roblox account. Once you have credit added to your account, you can use them buy Robux or Roblox Premium Subscription.
For the unversed, Roblox Gift Cards codes give you free virtual item when redeemed successfully. There are tons of Roblox players who have Roblox Gift Card codes but they don’t know how to redeem them on Mobile (Android and iOS devices).
Also Read > How to Make Roblox Gamepass On Mobile?
If you too are one of them then don’t worry, we have a guide explaining how to redeem Roblox Gift Card on Mobile devices (Android and iOS).
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Redeeming Roblox Gift Card Code On Mobile (2023)
The process of redeeming Roblox Gift Card code is pretty easy. However, many still don’t know how to redeem them on their Android and iOS devices.
If you have a Roblox Gift Card code and want to redeem it on Mobile then follow the steps written below:
Also Read > How To Get Emote in Roblox Profile?
Note: The process of redeeming Roblox Gift Card code on Android and iOS devices will be the same.
- First, visit Roblox’s code redemption page.
- You can easily access the Roblox Gift Card page by typing — roblox.com/redeem.
- When you type and hit the Enter button, you will be landed on a page where you can redeem the code. (Make sure you are logged in to Roblox)
- Once you are on the code redemption page, enter the Roblox Gift Card code into the text box.
- Once entered, click on the ‘Redeem’ button.
- When you click on it, you will get a message saying that the code has been successfully redeemed.
- Once you have successfully redeemed the Roblox Gift Card code, go to your Inventory and claim the virtual item.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to redeem Roblox Gift Card code on Mobile.