Do you want to get an emote in your Roblox profile? Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
Robox had recently launched an update, allowing users to use emotes in their Roblox profile. Before you skip reading this post and use emote in your profile, let me tell you that this option can only be used on a PC.
Yes, you read that right! If you play Roblox on Mobile and want to get an emote in your Roblox avatar then you would not be able to do it.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Getting Emote in Roblox Profile
Before I explain the procedure, let me tell you that Roblox is still testing Avatar Emotes. Since it is yet to be released completely, it is likely that you will encounter issues and bugs while adding emotes to your Roblox profile.
Since getting emotes in Roblox Avatar is a bit complicated, I advise you to follow all steps carefully:
- First, open Roblox on a PC (You can use Google Chrome, Safari and Microsoft Edge as a browser).
- Once opened, go to the Avatar section and then click on ‘Animations’. There, you will have to find and click on the ‘Emotes‘ tab.
- When you get there, you will find a lot of emotes that can be added to your Roblox Avatar thumbnail.
- Before you select your favourite emotes, click on this link and copy the script.
- Once copied, head back to the Emotes and right-click on the page and then click on the ‘Inspect’ option.
- When you do so, the inspect element tab will be opened on your screen.
- There, you will have to click on the ‘Console’ tab and then right-click and paste the script you copied from Github.
- Once done, right-click on your favourite emote and then copy the Asset ID.
- Notably, you can make changes in your emote like distance scale, Thumbnail type and others.
- Once you have made changes in the script, hit the Enter button and close the Inspect window and then refresh your Avatar page.
- When you do so, your Avatar will make movement based on the Emote you selected.
- To take a better look at your Roblox profile emote, go to your Profile and then click the 3D option to see how emotes works in Robox.
- That’s it.
If you still have questions regarding the Roblox profile emote then I advise you to watch the following YouTube video.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get Emote in Roblox profile in 2023.