Ever since Roblox Doors launched the Modifiers update, a lot of players have been searching for ways to get and use Modifiers.
For the unversed, Modifiers in Doors are used to customize the player’s experience in the game. Based on the Modifiers you have unlocked, your experience in Doors will be easy, hard or medium.
With the help of Modifiers, players can make the gameplay more fun by tweaking the features available in the game. All these things can only be done if you have the Modifiers Menu on your screen.
To see the Modifiers menu in Doors, you need to unlock it and to unlock the Modifiers in Doors, you are required to obtain the Rock Bottom badge.
If you don’t know how to get the Rock Bottom in Doors, click on the link. When you click on the link, you will be taken to a page where we have written a guide explaining how and where to unlock the Rock Bottom in Doors.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Using Modifiers In Roblox Doors
The process of unlocking or using a Modifiers in Doors is straightforward. However, if you don’t know how then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, you need to complete the Escape Door 100 challenge.
- To complete this challenge, you need to escape from the Hotel without dying.
- While completing this challenge, you need to obtain numerous badges. The last badge will be the Rock Bottom.
- Once you have got the Rock Bottom badge, the Escape Door 100 challenge will be completed.
- Once it is completed, you will have the Modifiers Menu appear on the screen.
- To use Modifiers in Doors, you need to click on the Modifiers Menu located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After opening the Modifier Menu, you can activate as many as modifiers as you want by clicking on them.
- Notably, you can’t activate more than one modifier per group.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to get and use Modifiers in Roblox Doors.