Are you getting the KRNL Roblox UWP is not installed error? If your answer is YES then don’t worry, you are not the only user who has been encountering this error.
Ever since KRNL was updated, a lot of users took to social media complaining that they are getting the ‘Roblox UWP is not installed’ error while downloading or launching KRNL on their Windows device.
Due to this error, tons of KRNL users are unable to use this amazing Roblox executor to run scripts.
If you are one of those KRNL users then look no further as we have got you covered. In this guide, we are going to share with you a method that will resolve the Roblox UWP is not installed error completely.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Why Are You Getting Roblox UWP Is Not Installed Error?
The only reason that is leading to Krnl Roblox UWP is not installed error on your PC is you don’t have an official version of Roblox installed.
If you have downloaded the Roblox application from a third-party website and trying to run KRNL to run Roblox scripts, you are most likely to encounter this problem.
Also Read > Best KRNL Key Bypass Methods
To resolve this issue, you need to download and install the UWP version of Roblox. For those unaware, UWP is an abbreviation of Universal Windows Program.
To fix the Krnl Roblox UWP is not installed problem, you will have to download Roblox from the Microsoft Store.
How To Fix Krnl Roblox UWP Is Not Installed Error?
As mentioned above, you need to install the UWP version of Roblox to resolve the KRNL Roblox UWP is not installed error on your PC.
If you don’t know how to download and install Roblox UWP on a PC then follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to uninstall or remove the current version of Roblox from your PC.
- To do so, press the Windows button and then search for Roblox.
- After that, you need to right-click on Roblox and then select ‘Uninstall’.
- When you do so, you will be taken to the Control Panel where you need to right-click on Roblox again and then click on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- When you do so, the uninstallation process will begin.
- Once it is done, you need to press the Windows button and then search for Microsoft Store.
- Now, search for Roblox and then click on the Get button.
- When you do so, the installation process of Roblox will initiate.
- Once Roblox is installed, visit KRNL’s official website and then click on the Download button.
- Once downloaded, the KRNL icon will appear on the Home screen.
- Now, double click on the KRNL icon to begin the installation process.
- Once it is installed, you will not encounter any issues while running Roblox scripts using KRNL.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to resolve the Krnl Roblox UWP is not installed error.