Are you getting KRNL is currently patched please wait for an update error?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, you are not the only person who is having this error while using KRNL.
There are plenty of KRNL users who took to Reddit, Twitter and other social media platforms and complained that they are getting the ‘krnl is currently patched please wait for an update’ error whenever they launch KRNL on their PC.
Since our website is dedicated to Roblox Executors, we know what problems, errors and issue you could encounter in a Roblox Executor and how to solve them.
When the number of users encountering this KRNL error increased on the internet, we decided to create a guide explaining how to fix it.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix Krnl Is Currently Patched Please Wait For An Update?
Before I explain how to fix this KRNL error, let me tell you that you will encounter this error whenever Roblox gets a ne update.
For those unaware, when a Roblox receives a new update, you need to update your Roblox Executor as well.
To fix the ‘krnl is currently patched please wait for an update’ error, you need to update KRNL to the latest version.
There is no denying that people know this issue can be fixed by simply updating KRNL to the latest version but they don’t know how to update KRNL properly.
If you too are one of them then follow the steps written below to update KRNL:
- First, go to the folder where you have KRNL installed on your PC.
- When you go there, delete everything except Krnl_Console_Bootstrapper you see in the KRNL folder.
- Before you use ‘Krnl_Console_Bootstrapper’, press the Windows button and type Windows Security.
- Now, go to Virus and Threat Protection.
- Now, click on ‘Manage Settings’ and scroll down until you see the ‘Exclusion’ section.
- Now, click on the ‘Add or Remove Exclusions‘ to open up a new window.
- In a new window, you will have to exclude the KNRL folder if you have not already.
- Once the KRNL folder is excluded, head back to the KRNL folder and click on the ‘Krnl_Console_Bootstrapper’.
- When all steps are completed, press any key to open the KRNL folder.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix the ‘Krnl is currently patched please wait for an update’ error right now.