KRNL is without a doubt one of the best Roblox Executors for Windows right now.
There are tons of users across the world who use KRNL to exploit Roblox games on PC but similar to other Roblox exploits, KRNL users often encounter issues, errors and glitches.
The error that KRNL users are currently having is an incorrect key.
Yes, a lot of KRNL users took to Reddit, Twitter and other social media platforms and complained that they are getting a message ‘Incorrect Key’ even though they put in the correct key.
If you too are having the same KRNL incorrect key then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix KRNL Incorrect Key Issue?
Before I explain how to fix KRNL incorrect key, let’s take a look at things that could cause this error.
- Dynamic IP that changes frequently from your internet service providers.
Here’s how you can fix the incorrect key error in KRNL:
- First, Open up Roblox on your PC.
- Launch KRNL and click on the Inject button.
- When you do so, a command-like window will appear on the screen asking you to get a key by using a link.
- When you enter that link into the search bar and hit the Enter button, you will be asked to complete a captcha.
- Once solved, you will get a key.
- After obtaining the KRNL key, copy that key and head back to the KRNL window.
- Now, paste the key and hit the Enter button.
- If you are getting an incorrect key message in the KRNL window then make sure to disable the Proxy or Antivirus.
- If you continue to encounter the same error then go to Chrome Settings and type cookies.
- Now, clear browsing cookies and then cached images and files.
- Once done, go through the key system again and then paste the key into the KRNL window.
- Once pasted, hit the Enter button and see if the error is fixed or not.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix Krnl incorrect key error right now.