In today’s digital world when everyone talking about AI, Snapchat introduced a new feature called My AI. It is a chatbot powered by ChatGPT which is caple of answering all of your answers.
Snapchat Users interact with this chatbot as they talk to their friends. It will suggest you different gift options, recipes, and other suggestions and share information with you.
As My AI feature is new it will face issues sometimes. Currently, some Snapchat users reported the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem on social media like Twitter and Reddit.
If you are also encountering the same problem then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you why is Snapchat My AI Not Working and how to fix this problem.
Why Is Snapchat My AI Not Working?
You must be encountering the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem because of 4 major reasons such as:
- You Are Not a Snapchat Plus Subscriber: My AI chatbot is only available for Snapchat Plus subscribers. To use this feature you must have the Snapchat Plus subscription otherwise you will not be able to use it.
- Geographical Restrictions: Currently, the Snapchat My AI feature is available in limited countries. You may be unable to use this feature because it is not available in your region.
- Outdated App Version: The My AI feature is available in the latest version of the Snapchat app. If you are using the outdated version of the app then you will not be able to get the benefits from this feature.
- Corrupted Cache: Sometimes corrupted and too much cache data cause this type of problem.
How to Fix the Snapchat My AI Not Working Problem
Here are some troubleshooting methods that you can use to fix the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem.
Method 1: Buy A Snapchat Plus Subscription
The Snapchat My AI feature is only available for Snapchat Plus subscribers to use this feature you must have a Snapchat Plus subscription.
You are facing the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem because you don’t have a Snapchat Plus Subscription.
To fix this problem and use the Snapchat My AI feature you should purchase Snapchat Plus Subscription.
Here is how you purchase the Snapchat Plus subscription:
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device and go to your Profile section.
- Go to the Settings option and select Snapchat+.
- Now tap on Subscribe and select the plan.
- Now do a payment and you are done.
Method 2: Update the App
As I mentioned above, the Snapchat My AI feature is completely new and available in the latest version. If you want to fix the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem then you need to check for updates and update your app if you are using the outdated version of the app.
To do that go to Google PlayStore and App Store and search for the Snapchat app. Now tap on the green Update button (if available).
Once you updated the app restart your device and see if your problem is fixed or not.
Method 3: Clear Cache
Sometimes you are encountering issues while using the specific app because there are excessive cache data stored in the app or cache data get outdated.
In both cases, you can fix the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem by simply learning the cache data.
To do that go to Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Snapchat> Storage > Clear Cache.
Method 4: Logout then log in to Your Snapchat Account
Some users mentioned that they are able to fix the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem by simply logging out and logging in to their accounts.
If you have tried all three methods but still facing the same problem then you should try Logging out and logging back into your Snapchat account.
Method 5: Use VPN
As I said, the Snapchat My AI feature is not available in every country. It may be possible that you are unable to use this feature because it is not available in your region.
In that case, you can use the VPN and set it to the location where the Snapchat My AI feature is available.
Method 5: Contact Support
If any of the above methods work for you and you are still facing the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem then you should contact Snapchat’s Customer Support for expert advice.
That’s it, we hope this guide helps you fix the Snapchat My AI Not Working problem.