Are you facing the Moneris Not Working problem? If your answer is YES then don’t worry you are not alone.
Moneris is a Canadian financial technology company that specializes in payment processing. That provides financial solutions within Canada. It is a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and the Bank of Montreal.
However, Moneris has an app that allows users to manage their payments by using their mobile devices without leaving their comfort zone.
Unfortunately, like any other service, Moneris is not immune from error and technical issues. Currently, many users are encountering the Moneris Not Working problem.
If you are also facing the same problem and looking for a solution then you are in the right place. In this guide, you’ll learn why is Moneris Not Working and how to fix this problem.
Why Is Moneris Not Working?
You may be encountering the Moneris Not Working problem for several reasons some of which include:
- Server Issue: It may be possible that you are unable to use the Moneris service because there is an issue with its server and the server is down for maintenance work.
- Internet Connection Problem: Because Moneris completely relies on the internet connection it may be possible that you are facing this problem because there is an issue with your internet connection.
- Outdated Version Of the App: If you are using the outdated version of the app then you may encounter compatibility issues and be unable to use the app.
- Corrupted cache files: Corrupted and outdated cache files may also cause various technical issues.
Irrespective of the reasons why you are encountering the Moneris Not Working problem you can fix it by using the methods mentioned below.
How to Fix the Moneris Not Working Problem
Here are some troubleshooting methods to fix the Moneris Not Working problem.
Method 1: Check Server Status
As you know down and under maintenance server is the most common reason for getting many technical issues. It is possible that you are encountering this problem and are unable to access Moneris’s services because there is an issue with its server.
In that case, you need to check the Moneris server status first. To do that visit the status page of Moneris. After checking the actual status of the server if you find any issues then you have to wait until the issues will be fixed.
Method 2: Check Your Internet Connection
Moneris is an online platform that does not work if there is an issue with your internet connection such as slow and unstable internet.
If you have checked the server status but the server is up and running the the next thing you need to do is check your internet connection and try restarting your router or contacting your internet service provider if you find any issues.
Method 3: Clear Cache
If you are using the web version of Moneris on your computer then you can try clearing your web browser’s cache file by using the steps written below.
- Open your Chrome browser and click on the Three Dots at the top right corner.
- From the menu, click on More Tools.
- Select the Clear Browsing Data… option from the sub-menu.
- This will open a new tab where check mark the “Clear cached files and images” option.
- Click Clear Data and select Clear.
If you are using the Moneris app on your mobile device then go to Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Moneris App > Clear Data > Clear Cache.
Method 4: Contact Support
If you have checked the server status and also checked your internet connection but nothing works for you then the last thing you need to do is contact Moneris Customer Support and request them to help you resolve your problem.
The support team will respond to your request as soon as possible and help you resolve the Moneris Not Working problem by providing step-by-step instructions.