Discord is a very popular communication platform that allows users to create or join communities and discuss various topics and chat with other users.
This platform is mostly used by gamers to discuss issues and other parameters in the game.
However, to make the platform more fun and engaging Discord adds new features very frequently. In a recent update, Discord added Discord Username Rollout.
For the unversed, the Discord rollout feature provides various unique usernames. This a very helpful feature for those who are looking to change or get a new unique username.
In this guide, we are going to discuss everything about Discord Username Rollout.
What is Discord Username Rollout?
Discord Username Rollout is a tool developed by Discord to help users to find out the availability of the usernames they want to register.
This tool scans the Discord database and shows you whether a username you want to register is available or already taken.
This tool is helpful for new users who have just created their accounts and trying to register their usernames. It is also helpful for those user who want to change their username.
What Are the Benefits Of Discord Username Rollout?
There are several benefits of using the Discord Username Rollout Tracker feature. Some of the benefits include:
- Real-time Availability Information: It will give you real-time information about the availability of the desired username.
- Enhanced User Experience: It improves user experience by providing alternatives if the desired username is not available. Users can choose any username they want from the suggested username list.
- Reduced Frustration: To find the unique username, the user has to enter different usernames one by one which creates frustration. This feature reduces this frustration by providing real-time availability status of specific usernames.
- Saves Time: Discord Username Rollout feature gives you information as you enter the username, you don’t have to wait for the availability status.
How to Claim Unique Username in Discord
If you want to claim a unique username on Discord then the first thing you need to do is make sure you have completed the verification process.
After verifying the account, you can change or claim a new username by following the steps written below.
Steps to Claim Discord Username on Desktop App
Here are the steps to claim a Discord username on a desktop or web browser.
- Launch the Discord App or open your browser and go to Discord’s official website and log in to your account.
- Once logged in, click on Gear Icon next to your username to open Settings.
- Now select the My Account tab from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on the Edit button beside your Username to change your username.
- That’s it.
Steps to Change Discord Username on Mobile App
Follow the steps written below to change the Discord username on the Mobile app.
- First, open the Discord App.
- Tap on Profile Icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Go to the Account option and select the Username.
- Now enter a new username and tap Save to save the change.
- That’s it.
That’s all, we hope this guide helps you understand Discord Username Rollout.