You have received a notification on Tinder informing you that you have received a new message.
However when you go on Tinder to read the message and see if it is from the person you like. You are faced with Tinder Messages not showing up issue.
As you cannot see the message and also you cannot reply to it either.
So if you are faced with Tinder Messages not showing up issue on your app? Well, you’re not the only one! With over 75 million Tinder users, this issue is one of the most common problems faced by many users.
Tinder Messages not showing up issue can be caused due to serveral issues. It could also be due to bugs, slow internet connections, improper device configurations, outdated software, deleted accounts or an app glitch.
In this post, you will learn why you are facing Tinder Messages not showing up issue, and how to fix the problem.
Reasons For Tinder Messages Not Showing Up Issue
Tinder Servers Is Down
When you are experiencing the Tinder Messages Not Showing Up issue, it could be that their servers are down.
Poor Internet Connection
If your internet connection is slow and unstable, you will face the issue.
They Have Deleted Their Account
The reason could be that the person might have deleted their account.
They Have Unmatched Or Blocked You
If one is facing the Tinder Messages Not Showing Up issue then the reason could be that they have blocked you.
How To Fix Tinder Messages Not Showing Issue
Here are some effective ways to resolve the Tinder Messages not showing up the problem:
Check Internet Connection
If you are getting the Tinder Messages not showing up issue then check your internet connection.
- You can use fast.com to check your internet speed.
- Turn on and off your mobile data.
- Or Change to Wi-Fi from cellular data
- Or cellular data from Wifi.
- See if the issue has been resolved.
Check Tinder Servers
If the Tinder servers are down, you will face numerous issues including the Tinder Messages Not Showing Up issue.
There could be maintenance going on. Wait for some time till the Tinder team resolves the issue.
Re-Login To Your Account
If you have a Tinder Messages Not Showing Up issue, it means that the app has a glitch or a bug.
- Log out of your account
- Tap on your Profile icon
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap on Logout
Restart Your Device
- Locate your device’s Power button.
- Press and hold until the restart option shows.
- Tap on Restart and wait for your system to reboot.
- Assess the Assistive Touch on your screen
- Touch and tap on the Device.
- Go to the More tab.
- Click on the Restart option to reboot your device.
Update Tinder App
Try updating the app to solve the Tinder Messages Not Showing Up issue
- Open the Google Play Store
- Access your Profile.
- Tap on Manage Apps & Devices.
- Go to Updates Available and look for Tinder.
- Click on the Update button to install the update.
- Go to the App Store
- Tap on your Profile.
- Search for Tinder on the list of apps
- Tap the Update button to install updates.
Uninstall And Reinstall App
If you have updated the app, and nothing seems to be working then uninstall the app from your device.
- Tap and hold the app icon till one sees the taskbar.
- Drag to the top to uninstall.
- Tap on Delete App
- And Uninstall it
- Download the app again.
Check If You Are Still Matched on Tinder
- Log out on Tinder
- Log back in a post a few minutes
- Check if they’re still on it.
- If you cannot see their profile on your Matched profiles
- This means they have unmatched you.
Report The Problem To Tinder
If you have done all the above steps and are still facing the issue contact Tinder Customer Support and report the issue.
We do hope you have found this article helpful.