Are you looking for Call of Duty redeem codes? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
With the new update, the devs of Call of Duty added a feature allowing COD players to redeem codes and claim free rewards.
Before I unleash the list of COD codes, let me tell you that these codes have an expiration date, which means they could expire at any moment.
In this post, we not only will share a list of COD codes but also explain how to redeem them and get free rewards.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Latest Call of Duty (COD) Codes List (2023)
- CDLCHAMP23 — Redeem for 4 Hours of 2XP, Doube Weapon XP, Royal Knife Blueprint, ‘You Dropped This’ Camo, ‘Throne’ Jetski, Top 2 weapon charm, SKKRRT Animate Calling Card, Ace Emblem, Royal Skull, Weapon Striker and Straked Out Weapon Sticker
As mentioned above, this COD code will only be valid for a few hours or weeks. So, if you have not redeemed this code yet, be sure to redeem it right away.
As soon as the devs of COD drop mew new codes, we will update this post with new codes.
COD Codes FAQs
In the FAQ section, we try to answer all basic questions related to the game.
Q1. How to Redeem Codes in Call of Duty?
Ans: Redeeming codes in COD MW2 is pretty easy. All you need to do is follow the steps written below:
- First, you need to visit the game’s official website.
- After visiting the site, you need to click on your Profile icon and then head to Promotion Section.
- There, you need to click on the ‘Redeem Code’
- When you do so, you will be asked to enter a working COD code.
- Once entered, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- That’s it.
Q2. How to Get More New COD Redeem Codes?
Ans: To get more new codes for Call of Duty, you need to either follow the game devs on Twitter or visit this website from time to time as we update this post with new codes when they are out.