Is beIN Sports not working for you? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
For the unversed, beIN Sports is a Qatari sports channel whose CEO is Yousef Obaidly. There are plenty of sports channels in Qatar but not all of them are as popular as beIN Sports.
Unfortunately, beIN Sports users are currently having issues and errors while using this channel. While you are here, you must be having problems as well.
If that’s the case then don’t worry, we have created a guide explaining how to resolve the beIN Sports not working or loading problem.
Notably, beIN Sports can be used on Mobile, Tablet, Windows and other operating systems. To make your work easier, we have provided some solutions that you should apply based on the device you are using.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix beIN Sports Not Working Problem
Here are some possible solutions that could help you fix the beIN Sports not working issue.
Check beIN Sports Sevrer Status
Whenever you encounter an issue, error or glitch while using beIN Sports on your device, the first thing you should do is check its current server status.
If the servers of beIN Sports are down for any reason then there is nothing that can be done to fix the issue.
Before you apply any technical methods mentioned below, make sure to visit downdetector or check its current server status.
If you see a huge spike at downdetector, it means the servers of beIN Sports are down at the moment.
In this case, you need to wait until the server issue is resolved from the creator’s end.
Clear beIN Sports Cache
The second method that you should use to resolve the issue is clearing the app cache. Sometimes, our device stores a corrupted or outdated cache, which causes issues and errors while using the application.
It is likely that you are getting the beIN Sports not working issue due to this issue. To fix the issue, you need to clear the app cache.
- First, open up the Settings app.
- Now, go to App Management > Apps.
- There, you need to search for beIN Sports.
- After that, go to the Storage section and then tap on Clear Data.
- Now, confirm the action.
- Once the cache is cleared, launch the application and check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Update beIN Sports App
The next method that could resolve the beIN Sports app not working problem is updating the app to the latest version.
To update beIN Sports app, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store on your Android or iOS devices, respectively.
- Once opened, search for beIn Sports.
- If there is an update available, you will see a button that says ‘Update’.
- Tap on the ‘Update’ button to update the app to the latest update.
- Once updated, launch the application and check if the error is gone.
- That’s it.
Uninstall & Reinstall beIN Sports
The next method needs you to uninstall and reinstall beIN Sports to resolve the issue.
To uninstall and reinstall beIN Sports, you are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, tap on the beIN Sports app and then tap on the ‘Uninstall’ option.
- After that confirm the action.
- Once uninstalled, go to Play Store and then search for beIN Sports.
- Now, tap on the ‘Install’ button and wait until the application is installed.
- Once installed, launch the application and then check if the error is gone or not.
- That’s it.
The last method that could try to fix the beIN Sports not working issue is disabling the VPN you are using on your Mobile and PC.
There is no denying that VPN is an amazing tool but sometimes it creates problems while using a specific server or application.
If you have not tried this method yet, I recommend you disable your VPN and then relaunch the beIN Sports app and then check if the error is gone.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the beIN Sports app not working problem.