How To Add Gamepasses To Pls Donate In 2023?

If you want to add your own game pass in Roblox Pls Donate to earn some Robux then you are at the right place.

Roblox Pls Donate is a popular game where you can claim stands to sell your own game pass, clothes, fonts and earn lots of Robux.

Since this post is all about Gamepasses, we will walk you through the process of adding gamepasses in Roblox Pls Donate.

Also Read > Pls Donate Script

We also cover many other things related to Roblox like Codes, Scripts, Roblox Executors, Guides, Tier List,s and more if you are looking for them then visit our website arceusx.net.

How To Add Game Passes To Pls Donate?

The process of adding a game pass to Pls Donate is very simple. All you need to do is just follow the steps given below.

  • First, open roblox.com on your PC or Mobile.
  • Click on the “Create” option located at the top of the screen.
  • When you click on that option, a new window will appear on the screen.
  • There, you have to click on the “Passes” option located in the list of many options at the right side of the screen.
  • After that click on the “Choose File” option and select any image from your PC then click on the “Open” button.
  • Now, Enter your pass name and description.
  • Once done, click on the “Preview” button.
  • After that, click on the “Verify Upload” button. Once the verification is done, you need to set the price of your game pass.
  • To set the prize, scroll down and click on the “Settings Gear” icon located in front of the game pass.
  • Now, click on the “Configure” option after that click on the “Sales” option and then enable the “Item For Sale” option.
  • After enabling that option, enter the prize of your game pass but you will only get 70 percent of the amount that you set because the remaining 30 percent goes to Roblox.
  • After entering the prize, click on the “Save” button.
  • Now, open the Pls Donate game and claim any empty stand.
  • Once you have claimed a stand, your items will automatically appear on the stand including the game passes.
  • You can also write a punching line on the front of the stand for the sale of your items.
  • That’s all.
That’s all about to how to add a game pass to Pls Donate.

Leave a Comment