Want to update BGMI on an IOS device? Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining how to update BGMI to the latest version on iPhone.
Ever since BGMI’s servers are opened for Android devices, a lot of iOS users who play BGMI on their devices have been searching for a link to update the game.
Unfortunately, whenever they go to Apple App Store to download or update BGMI, they get stuck on the Connecting screen.
Also Read > BGMI iOS Release Date & Time
While you are here, you must be having these problems as well. Don’t you? If your answer is YES then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Before I explain how to update BGMI on iOS devices, let me tell you that BGMI’s servers are yet to be made available for iPhone devices.
According to reports, the servers of BGMI will go live by noon. Till then, you need to wait or try playing it on an Android device.
Once the servers of BGMI are opened for iOS devices as well, you need to follow the steps written below to update it.
Also Read > How to Fix BGMI Notice Problem
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Updating BGMI On IOS Devices
There are two ways that can be used to update BGMI on IOS devices manually. To know what those methods are and how they work, you need to keep on reading.
- First, you need to open Apple App Store.
- Once opened, search for BGMI.
- When you do so, you will get an option ‘Update’ if there is any pending update.
- Tap on the Update button to begin the downloading and installation process.
- Once the process is completed, you will have BGMI updated to the latest version.
- That’s it.
- First, open Apple App Store on your iPhone.
- Once opened, tap on your profile icon.
- Now, scroll down to see all pending updates and release notes.
- Tap on Update next to BGMI app to update it.
- You can also tap on Update All to update all applications installed on your device.
- That’s it.
Note: These methods will only work if servers of BGMI are live for iOS devices.
That’s all you need to know about how to update BGMI on iPhone.