Translating Text has now become very easy but when it comes to translating Japanese from an image, users have to struggle a lot.
If you too want to translate Japanese from Image but don’t know how it is done then look no further as we have got you covered.
In this guide, we will teach you multiple methods that can be used to translate Japanese or any other language from an Image.
To know what those methods are and how to use them, you need to keep reading this guide.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Translate Japanese from Image?
If you wish to translate text from an image then you have to use OCR technology or OCR software to translate it.
If you want to use OCR technology then you can use the Google translate application to translate text from the image.
Remember, you would not be able to translate text from images by using the web version of Google Translator or Microsoft Translator because Google Translator does not have OCR support in its web version.
Here are some of the best and easy ways to translate Japanese or any other language from images.
Method 1: Use PDNob Image Translator
PDNob Image Translator is a free and very easy-to-use translator that works on both Windows and MacOS operating systems.
This translator allows you to translate text from uneditable images or PDFs. This Translator does have the ability to recognize 12 languages and translate them into more than 100 languages.
You can translate any text from the image without even uploading it. All you have to do is take a screenshot of a specific area where you want to take out the text and it will provide you with the translated version of the text.
This feature reduces the risk of data leakage and that’s why people like to use this translator to translate any text from an image.
Here are a few simple steps to use PDNob Image Translator:
- Download the PDNob Image Translator application from its official site.
- Now, press “Ctrl+Alt+Z” on Windows or “Commond+1” on the Mac shortcut key to select the area you want to OCR.
- Once you select the area, a pop-up window will appear on the screen showing you the result of OCR.
- Click on the “Translate” button to translate it into another language.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Use Yandex Translator
The next translator you can use to translate Japanese from an Image is Yandex Translator. It is a very efficient translator that works really great just like Google or Microsoft translators.
The best thing about Yandex Translator is it can be used without even downloading an application.
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to use Yandex Translator.
- First, visit Yandex Translator’s official website.
- Once you are on the site, select your input and output languages.
- Now, upload the image by opening the file dialog box or simply dragging and dropping your image file into it.
- Next, you have to click on the ‘Open in Yandex Translator’ button next to the language buttons.
- Doing this will translate the text from the image.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Use i2OCR
The last translator on our list is i2OCR. It is a great OCR tool for translating Japanese from an image.
You can translate many languages by using the i2OCR tool. It can be used without creating an account on it.
It is completely free and allows you to upload unlimited files. To translate Japanese from an image using i20CR, follow the steps written below:
- Visit i2OCR website.
- After visiting the site, select the input language.
- In the second step, upload your file or simply enter the URL of the image file.
- It will ask you to verify the reCAPCHA to prevent malicious requests to the server.
- Once you complete the verification, click on the Extract Text button to extract the Japanese text from the image.
- That’s it.
These are some translators that can be used to translate Japanese from an Image.