Do you want to get Tin Can in Merge Mansion? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
For the unversed, Merge Mansion is a mobile game for Android and iOS released in 2020 and developed by Metacore.
It is a popular game and has over 40 million downloads. This is a puzzle game where players complete tasks as a character, Maddie, whose grandmother owns the mansion.
In this game, you have to provide the required items to unlock anything. You can collect these items easily by completing the daily missions and tasks.
But some items are pretty difficult to obtain in Merge Mansion. One of them is a Tin Can. Earlier, obtaining Tin Can in Merge Mansion was too easy but the devs have made it a bit difficult now.
However, if you follow the steps written below, you will have the Tin Can obtained in Merge Mansion.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Get Tin Can in Merge Mansion
As I said earlier, the process of obtaining a Tin Can in Merge Mansion has been changed.
Now, you can obtain a Tin Can from the level 6 stone gate of the Garden Statue. You must be wondering where this statue starts. Well, the garden statue starts with rock which is part of the Ignatius Boulton Event.
To unlock Ignatius Boulton Event in Merge Mansion, you need to reach the end of The Grand Drive area and acquire the “Fix Missing Item” task.
This area will be unlocked at the beginning of the game. After acquiring all tasks in the Grand Drive area, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Once you have acquired all tasks in Merge Mansion, click on the blue calendar which is located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- When you do so, you’ll see Ignatius Boulton.
- Now, click on the Start button.
- Clicking on the Start button will begin the event and stays for 3 days.
- Once the three days are over, you can unlock this event again but it will start from zero.
- Once you complete the Ignatius Boulton event, you will receive Garden Statue as a reward.
- Level up this Garden Statue to level 6.
- Once you level up Garden Statue to 6 and tap on it.
- It will drop Small Tin Cans.
- Now, merge these small tins to get Tin Cans in Merge Mansion.
- That’s it.
Levels of Tin Can
There are a total of 13 levels of Tin Cans that we have mentioned here:
- Level 1: Small Tin Can.
- Level 2: One cent.
- Level 3: Tin can.
- Level 4: One Dollar.
- Level 5: Tin Cans.
- Level 6: Bundle of Cash.
- Level 7: Crate of Cans.
- Level 8: Pile of cash.
- Level 9: Tin can factory.
- Level 10: Big pile of cash.
- Level 11: Mansion gate.
- Level 12: Briefcase of cash.
- Level 13: Stone can.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Tin Can in Merge Mansion.