Do you want to set your region or city in BGMI? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
With the new BGMI update, the devs have added a brand-new feature called REGION allowing players to choose their state and city.
The best thing about this feature is it lets you play BGMI with people living in your state or city. Since this feature has just been added to BGMI, a lot of players are wondering how to set your city or state in BGMI.
With that in mind, we have created a step-by-step guide explaining the same in a very easy way.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Choosing Your Region In BGMI
If you want to play BGMI with people belonging to your state or city then you need to set your region first.
Also Read > BGMI Notice Problem Fix
If you don’t know how to set the region in BGMI then follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install the latest version of BGMI.
- Once installed, launch the game and tap on the UP Arrow located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on the ‘REGION‘ option.
- In a new window, tap on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- When you do so, a pop-up window will appear allowing you to change your region.
- In the pop-up window, tap on the double arrow.
- After that, you need to select your State and City.
- Once selected, tap on the OK button.
- When you do so, you will have your BGMI region set.
- That’s it.
Once you have successfully set your region in BGMI, you will be able to play with players from your state or city.
That’s all you need to know about how to set your region in BGMI.