Are you getting the ‘Raid Shadow Legends launch error’ on your PC? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
There are plenty of users who wish to play Raid Shadow Legends on a PC but whenever they launch the game, they are shown the launch error.
The full error message reads, “Launch Error We couldn’t launch the game. Please contact Support to resolve this.”
Before I teach you a couple of ways to resolve this Raid Shadow Legends error, let me tell you that players have been encountering this error for years and they tried everything like restarting and uninstalling the game to fix it.
Unfortunately, the majority of players are still having the same launch error while playing Raid Shadow Legends on a PC.
If you are one of those players then don’t worry, we have a step-by-step guide explaining how to fix the Raid Shadow Legends launch error on a PC.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix Raid Shadow Legends Launch Error
There are two ways that can be used to resolve the RSL launch error on a PC. To know what those methods are and how they work, you need to keep reading this guide.
Method 1: Uninstall & Reinstall RSL and Plarium Launcher
According to the official site, users are most likely to encounter the launch error on Raid Shadow Legends due to space, special symbols and Cyrillic letters in the username folder of the installation path.
To fix the issue, you need to uninstall and relaunch Raid Shadow Legends and the Plarium Play launcher in a folder that does not contain a space or special characters.
If you don’t know how to uninstall or reinstall RSL and Plarium then follow the steps written below:
- First, open the folder where you have Plarium installed on your PC.
- Now, find the ‘uninstall.exe’ file and double-click on it.
- When you do so, the uninstallation process of Plarium will begin.
- Now, follow the same process and uninstall Raid Shadow Legends.
- Once uninstalled, visit Plarium.com and reinstall RSL and Plarium launcher in a different folder (Make sure the folder does not have a space or special character)
- Once installed, launch Raid Shadow Legends and check if the launch error remains.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Use a Different Disc Drive On Your PC
The next method needs you to choose a different Disc drive on a PC while installing RSL and Plarium Play Launcher.
If you don’t know how to do it then follow the steps written below:
- First, uninstall Plarium Play from your PC.
- Once you have successfully uninstalled Plarium, press Widows+R on your keyboard.
- In a pop-up window, type ‘Regedit’.
- Now, search for the Plarium folder and delete it from your PC.
- Once deleted, restart your PC.
- Once restarted, reinstall PlairumPlay but make sure to choose a new Disc Drive on your PC.
- Once done, search for Raid Shadow Legends and download and install it.
- Once installed, launch it via PlariumPlay Installer and check if the launch error remains.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix the RSL launch error on a PC.