Looking for a Lies Of P Weapons Tier List? You are in the right place.
Lies of P is a new game Neowiz Games that has a lot of Soul-like elements. Players get a wide variety of customization options and a large selection of weapons in the game.
While there are a lot of weapons available to play, there are a few that stand out from the rest. These are the weapons that can help you progress quickly through the game. On the flip side, there are average weapons that can slow your roll in the game.
Since players are allowed to form weapons using weapon combinations, there is no limit to the number of weapons that can be forged in Lies of P. It is not possible to compile all of these weapon combinations into a single-tier list. However, there are some weapons that stand out from the rest.
Let us take a look at the Lies Of P Weapons Tier List to understand a bit more.
Lies Of P Weapons Tier List (2023)
Since Lies of P is a recently released game, there is a high possibility that more weapons will be introduced in the game. As of now, there are 170+ weapons in the game.
We have ranked the best weapons in the game from S to B tier, depending on their performance in the game.
S Tier Weapons
These are some of the best weapons in the game. For now, these are the weapons you should be aiming to add to your arsenal as they can help you move through the game quickly and can last long in the game.
- Electric Coil: The Electric Coil is really good because of its Generate skill. When you use this mace with electricity, it can easily shock and defeat most enemies.
- Booster Glaive: The Booster Glaive can hit enemies from far away, and when you do a special charge attack, your character moves forward and attacks. This is really useful, especially when an enemy is off balance and you want to get closer to them.
- Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger: Tyrant Murderer’s Dagger is great because it’s very fast. When you use it in a combo, the third stab hits twice. In addition, the Grind blade skill makes it easier to land critical hits, which helps you deal more damage.
- Two Dragons Sword: Two Dragons Sword has a great charge attack.
- Coil Mjolnir: The Coil Mjolnir is a super-strong weapon in Lies of P because it does a lot of damage and has a special blade skill. This hammer can easily smash many enemies at once because it swings in a big arc. Thunderstrike, its special move, does a ton of damage and makes your hammer electric, adding even more power to it.
- Cursed Knight’s Halberd: The Cursed Knight’s Halberd is really useful because it can attack really fast with its special move called Link Slash.
- Uroboros’ Eye: Storm Notice, one of its skills, is really helpful because each time you attack, you actually hit the enemy twice. This means you can do more damage with each strike.
- Noblesse Oblige: It’s Ergo Release move creates a huge shockwave that does a ton of damage to many enemies at once.
- Proof of Humanity: You get this weapon from a boss later in the game. It is a very powerful weapon in the game.
A Tier Weapons
These weapons might not be as well-balanced as the S Tier but they are still some of the best weapons available in the game. While some of these weapons may need to be traded out after progressing past mid-game, there are some that can last till the very end.
- Holy Sword of the Ark
- Puppet Saber
- Salamander Dagger Blade
- Big Pipe Wrench Head
- Greatsword of Fate Blade
These are good weapons that can perform well in the game if you use them correctly. However, they do not have the same power as the top-tier weapons.
- Dancer’s Curved Sword Blade
- Wintry Rapier’s Blade
- Bone-Cutting Sawblade
- Live Puppet’s Axe Blade
- Circular Electric Chainsaw Blade
- Coil Mjolnir Head
- Krat Police Baton Head
- Sacrificial Evidence (Blade)
- Wintry Rapier’s Handle
- Greatsword of Fate Handle
- Krat Police Baton Handle
- Sacrificial Evidence
- Master Chef’s Knife Handle
- Blind Man’s Double-Sided Spear Handle
- Carcass Crystal Axe Handle
- Acidic Great Curved Sword Handle
- Exploding Pickaxe Handle
This is the Lies Of P Weapons Tier List. Remember that this list is based on very early impressions of the game. It is best to experiment with the weapons and combinations to figure out better combinations and weapons for your playstyle.
We hope that this guide was helpful to you.