Are you looking for Kemono Friends Kingdom tier list and reroll guide? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Whenever a new Gacha game is released on Play Store, the first thing a player search for on the web is its tier list and reroll guide. The same thing happened with the launch of Kemono Friends Kingdom.
Ever since the game was officially released, a lot of players have been searching for its tier list to choose the best character in Kemono Friends Kingdom.
If you are one of those players then don’t worry, we have created a tier list ranking all characters available in Kemono Friends Kingdom into three tiers with S being the best to B being the worst.
To know which character sits in S, A, or B tier, you need to go through our tier list.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Kemono Friends Kingdom Tier List (2023)
Before I rank every character or hero available in Kemono Friends Kingdom, let me tell you that this tier list is based on our personal experience.
Since it is based on experience, chances are high that you might not agree with the ranking of Kemono Friends Kingdom characters.
Here’s a full list of Kemono Friends Kingdom characters and their ranking:
- Black Rhinoceros
- Arabian Oryx
- Saltwater Crocodile
- Asian Black Bear
- Common Dolphin
- Bactrian Camel
Kemono Friends Kingdom Reroll Guide
To reroll in Kemono Friends Kingdom, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install the game.
- Once installed, launch the game and then click on the ‘Login with Neocraft’.
- Once logged in, launch the game and complete the in-game tutorial and claim pre-registration rewards.
- Now, use the summon feature to get characters.
- If you don’t get the desired character then go to Settings and delete your game data.
- Once deleted, log into the game using another ID and repeat the same process until you get the desired character.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about Kemono Friends Kingdom tier list.