There are plenty of new features Apple added to iOS 17. One of them is the Grocery List. The primary aim of adding this feature is to make people’s lives much easier.
With the launch of iOS 17, items are automatically sorted into different categories. Unfortunately, a lot of iOS 17 users are having trouble using the Grocery List feature on their iPhones.
Also Read > Fix iOS 17 Siri Not Working
While you are here, you might be having trouble using the iOS 17 Grocery List feature on your iPhone. If that’s the case then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
In this guide, we will teach you a couple of methods that will help you use the Grocery List feature on your iPhone iOS17.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Fix iOS 17 Grocery List Not Working (2023)
Here are some effective methods that will help you resolve the iOS 17 Grocery feature not working on your iPhone:
Method 1: Turn on iCloud For Reminders
Before you use Grocery List on your iPhone, you are required to enable iCloud for Reminders. If you have not enabled it yet, follow the steps written below:
- First, open up the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Once opened, tap on your name or Apple ID.
- In a new window, select iCloud.
- Now, scroll down and tap Show All Under ‘Apps Using iCloud’.
- Now, turn on the Reminders toggle.
- Once it is turned on, you will be able to use the Grocery List feature on your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Select Groceries from List Info
The next method that could resolve the Grocery List not working on iOS 17 is selecting Grocering from List Info. If you want your items to be listed in the Grocery List, make sure you have either ‘Groceries’ or ‘Shopping’ selected in the List Info.
If you don’t know how to do it then follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, open up the Reminders app on your iPhone.
- Once opened, tap on the three-dot icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, select ‘Show List Info’.
- There, you need to select either ‘Groceries’ or ‘Shopping’.
- Once done, save it by tapping on the Done button.
- That’s it.
Method 3: Update to iOS 17 Stable
Notably, a lot of users have been encountering this issue since iOS 17’s beta version was released. If you have not updated your device to iOS 17 stable, make sure to update it to the latest version.
To update your iPhone to iOS 17 stable, you need to go to Settings > General > Software Update and then install the latest version. Once installed, check if the Grocery List feature is working or not.
These are some easy ways that you can use to fix the iOS 17 Grocery List not working on iPhone. We will soon update this post with more methods.