If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered. Before I teach you the easiest way to fix the ‘Internal JSON RPC’ Metamask error, let me tell you that you are not alone in who is having this issue right now.
There are tons of users across the world who use Metamask are having the Internal JSON RPC error while connecting the Ledger hardware wallet.
There are multiple ways that can be used to fix the Metamask Internal JSON RPC error on Mobile or PC but what worked for us is downloading the Chrome Browser and using the new Ledger Live Bridge.
Also Read > How to Add Arbitrum to Metamask
Apart from updating apps, make sure you have Contract data allowed in the Ethereum app.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Metamask Internal JSON-RPC Error Fix
As mentioned above, you can fix the Metamask Internal JSON RPC error by simply downloading Chrome and Metamask.
Once you have successfully installed and set up Metamask, you have to enable Ledger Live Support by heading to Settings > Advanced > Use Ledger Live.
Once done, follow the steps written below to fix the JSON RPC error:
- Once you have successfully added Metamask to your browser, click on its icon.
- After that, click on the profile icon located in the upper right corner
- Now, go to Settings > Advanced > Use Ledger Live
- Turn in On.
- When you do so, you will have the Ledger Live bridge enabled.
- Once enabled, head back to your MetaMask wallet and click the profile icon again but this time, you have to select ‘connect a hardware wallet’
- After that, select Ledger and click on the Connect option
- Doing this will open up a new window where you have to select ‘Open Ledger Live’.
- In the Open Device Bridge window, click on Open.
- When you do so, you will have the bridge between Ledger Live and MetaMask activated.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the Metamask Internal JSON RPC error on Mobile and PC.