Do you want to Bridge to zkSync? If your answer is YES, then you dropped in the right place.
In this guide, you’ll learn what is bridging in Ethereum and How to Bridge to zkSync. So keep reading this post and learn something valuable.
What is zkSync?
Before we move to the bridging process let’s learn a little bit about zkSync. It is a Layer 2 calling solution for Ethereum that enables faster and low-cost transactions without interfering with the security and decentralization of the Ethereum blockchain.
What is Bridge?
A bridge allows users to transfer their funds or token from one blockchain network to another blockchain network.
Let’s understand this with this example, suppose you need funds to use a dapp or a game on the Polygon network but most of the funds are in your main blockchain network.
You can use the bridge to transfer funds from the main blockchain network to the main blockchain network.
What are the benefits of Bridge?
There are several benefits of Bridging such as,
- One of the biggest benefits of the bridge is you don’t need to find the cheapest aggregator that also supports the tokens and networks you want.
- It is safe and secure, MetaMask only presents its users with the most secure platforms so you don’t need to worry about security.
- During the bridging process, you will get all information including the expected duration and price.
- The bridge is safe, easy, and reliable.
How to Bridge to zkSync
If you don’t know How to Bridge your funds to zkSync then don’t worry. Bridge fund to zkSync is very simple there are many secure bridges available you can use any of them to bridge your fund.
In our case, we have used Orbiter Finance because they offer fast and cheap cross-chain swaps and are one of the few DEXs that offer stablecoin transfers for USDC and USDT.
Here are the steps to bridge tokens to zkSync,
- First, visit Orbiter Finance.
- Once you are on the website connect your MetaMask Wallet.
- Select the network you want to transfer tokens from.
- Now select which token you want to transfer and what amount you want to transfer.
- Now, recheck everything and confirm the transaction.
- It will take some time after that you will receive tokens in your zkSync network.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about How to Bridge to zkSync.