If you are a Bloxburg player and want to add Id codes in the game to change your avatar, or outfit or add any accessories but do not know how it is done then look no further as we have got you covered.
Bloxburg is a famous Roblox roleplay game developed by Coeptus. In this game, you have to choose your character as a Criminal, Shopkeeper, Cashier, Student, Police officer, Dancer, Chef, and more.
Once you choose any character in Bloxburg, you need to behave like the selected character. Similar to Berry Avenue, you can own a house, car, clothes, and other accessories.
There are plenty of items that can be obtained in Bloxburg by using or entering ID codes. Since the majority of players don’t know how to add any item ID codes in Bloxburg, we created a guide explaining the same in a very simple way.
We also have plenty of guides on Bloxburg that can help you a lot. If you have not checked those guides, be sure to visit out Guides section by clicking here.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Add ID Codes In Bloxburg?
To add Id codes in Bloxburg, you need follow the steps given below.
- First, you need an ID code that you want to add to the game.
- If you want to add any shirt ID code then open Roblox on your PC and go to Avatar Shop.
- Then type Shirts in the search bar and press the “Enter” key on your keyboard.
- When you do so, many shirts and images will appear, click on anyone that you want to equip.
- Then copy the number next to the catalog from the slug (URL).
- Once you copy that code, open Bloxburg and go to the Home.
- After that, go to the bedroom and go near to driver and press the “E” button to interact.
- Then click on the “Customize Character” button and click on the “Custom Outfit” option.
- After clicking on that, click on the “+” icon and paste the id code into the “Enter Asset ID” option.
- Lastly, click on the “Continue” button.
- Doing this will get your shirt changed.
- That’s all.
That’s all about how to add id codes in Bloxburg.