Is Fluxus Executor crashing on PC or Mobile? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Fluxus is without a doubt one of the most searched Roblox Executors on the internet. The best thing about this Roblox exploit it can be used on Mobile and Windows without paying a single buck.
Unfortunately, many Fluxus users took to social media complaining that the application was crashing again and again while running a script.
The majority of users who complained of Fluxus Executors crashing are PC users. Yes, when I used Fluxus on my phone, it worked smoothly and confirmed the same with my friends as well.
Unfortunately, the same did not happen with the PC version. When I launched Fluxus on my PC, it worked smoothly for a while but later it crashed and it happened over and over again.
Also Read > Fluxus Executor Download Failed Error Fix
When I checked YouTube, Reddit or other social media platforms, I found that I was not the only user who had been having this issue while using Fluxus Executor on a PC.
If you too are having the Fluxus crashing on PC then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How To Fix Fluxus Crashing on PC
Here are some possible ways that can be used to resolve the Fluxus crashing on Windows problem.
Update Fluxus Executor
The first and foremost method that you should try to resolve the Fluxus crashing problem is updating the executor to the latest version.
If you are using an outdated version of the executor, you are bound to encounter crashing or freezing issues.
Unlike other applications, updating Fluxus is a bit different. All you need to do is uninstall Fluxus from your PC visit its official website and then install the latest version.
Before downloading the latest version, make sure the devs have updated the application. To know that kind of information, you need to join their Discord. server.
Change Your DNS Settings
If the first method does not work for you then use this method. In this method, you need to change your DNS settings.
If you don’t know how to change your DNS settings then follow the steps written below:
- First, go to the Control Panel.
- There, click on the ‘Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.
- After that, you need to choose the connection that you want to configure — Ethernet Connection, Wireless Connection and others.
- Irrespective of what you choose, right-click on it and then select ‘Properties’.
- If you are asked to enter a password, type the password and proceed.
- Select the Networking tab. There, you need to select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties.
- Click on Advanced and select the DNS tab.
- Now, select Use the following DNS server addresses.
- Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers:
- For IPv4 —
- For IPv6 —
- That’s it.
The next method that you can use to resolve the Fluxus crashing issue updating the Windows.
To update Windows, press the Windows button and search for ‘Check for updates’. If there is an update available, make sure to update it to the latest version.
Once updated, launch Fluxus and check if the error remains.
These are some technical methods that can help you fix the Fluxus Executor crashing on Windows.