Pixiv is a Japanese online community of artists where users can share their own art illustrations, which include Photographs, artwork, manga, etc.
Pixiv is a very popular community that has over 50 million members, over 100 million submissions and receives over 3.7 billion page views monthly.
Unfortunately, Pixiv users took to social media complaining “Pixiv Not Loading Images” error.
If you are also facing the same problem then you can fix it by following the effective methods mentioned in this guide.
In this guide, we will not only explain what actually causes the Pixiv not working or loading problem but also explain multiple ways to resolve it.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Causes The “Pixiv Not Loading Images” Problem?
The “Pixiv Not Loading Images” problem can be caused by plenty of reasons such as:
- Issues in Server: Sometimes you are experiencing problems like “Pixiv Not Working or Pixiv Not Loading Images” because there is an issue in the Pixiv server or the server is down.
- Bad Internet Connection: Slow and unstable internet connection usually cause many technical issues. It is possible that you are encountering the “Pixiv Not Loading Images” problem because you have a bad internet connection.
- Improper Login Credentials: Another reason for getting this Pixiv error is improper login credentials.
- Banned Account: If you are using the app and violated its policies, chances are high that your account might get banned. In that case, you are most likely to encounter plenty of Pixiv errors.
How to Fix the “Pixiv Not Loading Images” Problem
Follow the steps written below to fix the “Pixiv Not Loading Images” Problem.
Method 1: Check the Internet Connection
Whenever you encounter a Pixiv error, the first you should do is check your internet connection because having a bad internet connection always leads to a plethora of issues and errors.
To check your internet connection, open a browser and search for Internet Speed and visit any Online Speed Tester to find out your upload or download speed.
After testing, if you find a slow or unstable connection then you can try to fix it by restarting your router and contacting your internet service provider.
If there is no issue in your internet connectivity then you can try another method to fix the Pixiv error.
Method 2: Check Server Status
As I mentioned above, you might be experiencing the “Pixiv Not Loading Images” problem because there is an issue in the Pixiv server or the Server is under maintenance.
To check the actual server status, you can visit Pixiv’s Official Social media handle and see if there is any report related to the server.
You can also use server status detector tools available on the internet to find the status of the Pixiv server status.
After checking the server status, if you find any issues from the Pixiv side then you have to wait until the issues in the server will resolve.
If the server is up and running fine for others then follow the next method to fix the Pixiv not working error.
Method 3: Try a different browser
Sometimes, you encounter a Pixiv error because there is an issue in your default browser.
It is not the fault of the website but the browser that causes different issues, you may be experiencing the “Pixiv Not Loading Images” problem because there is an issue in your default browser.
If that is the case, then you should try another browser to access the Pixiv services.
Method 4: Delete Cache Files
Corrupted or outdated cache files always cause several issues. It is likely that you are getting the “Pixiv Not Loading Images” error because of the same reason.
In that case, you need to clear the cache files. If you don’t know how to delete or remove cache files then follow the steps mentioned below:
Clear the Browser’s Cache
Use the following steps to clear the browser’s cache:
- First, open your web browser and click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Now, click on More Tools and choose Clear Browsing Data.
- Check mark the Cached Images and Files option and click Clear.
- Now, confirm your action.
- When you do so, you will have your browser’s cache cleared.
- That’s it.
Clear App Cache
Use the following steps to clear the Pixiv App cache:
- Open the Settings app and go to Manage Apps.
- Under manage apps, you will see multiple options and select Apps.
- There, you will see a list of all apps installed on your device.
- Search for Pixiv App and tap on it.
- Now, choose Clear Cache and tap Clear.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the PIXIV not loading images problem.