MYOB is a business management solution that offers services in accounting, payroll, payments, retail point of sale, professional tax solutions, and more.
Unfortunately, some users are encountering the issues and reported the MYOB Not Working problem on social media.
If you are also facing the same problem then you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you why is MYOB Not Working and help you fix this problem.
Why Is MYOB Not Working?
There are several reasons that affect the functionality of MYOB and cause the MYOB Not Working problem. Some of the most common reasons are:
- Server Issue: Like any other service MYOB server also faces technical issues. It is possible that you are encountering the MYOB Not Working problem because its server is down and is under maintenance or update.
- Internet Connection Issue: To use MYOB service you need to have a stable and strong internet connection. It is possible that you are encountering this problem because there is an issue with your internet connection.
- Browser Issue: It is also possible that you are unable to use the MYOB service because there is an issue with your web browser like an outdated version of the web browser or corrupted cache files.
How to Fix the MYOB Not Working Problem
Based on the above-mentioned reasons we have come up with some effective methods that you will apply to fix the MYOB Not Working problem.
Method 1: Check Server Status
As mentioned earlier, you might be encountering the MYOB Not Working problem because there is an issue with MYOB’s server.
To fix this problem the first thing you need to do is check server status. To do that you can either visit their official status page or use down detector website to find the current status of the MYOB server.
After checking the server status if you find any issues in the server then you have to wait and try again after some time.
Method 2: Check your Internet Connection
The second most common reason for encountering the not working problem is a slow and unstable internet connection.
If there is no issue with the MYOB server then you should check your internet connection. To check your internet connection you can perform a speed test.
After performing the speed test you will get all the information about your internet connectivity including speed, strength, and stability.
If there is any issue with your internet connection then try rebooting your WIFI router and check if the issue is fixed.
If not then you should contact your internet service provider and ask for help.
Method 3: Clear Cache
It is also possible that you are encountering the issue by visiting the MYOB website because of the corrupted and outdated cache files stored in your web browser.
You can fix this problem by clearing the browser’s cache. If you are using the Chrome browser then you can clear the cache files by following the steps written below.
- Click on Three Dots at the top right corner and select More Tools from the menu.
- Now click on the Clear Browsing Data… option from the sub-menu.
- This will open a new tab in which select the Clear cached images and file and click Clear Data.
- Now confirm your action and you are good to go.
Method 4: Contact Support
If You have tried all methods but still facing the same problem then the last thing you need to do is contact MYOB’s Customer Support for expert assistance.
The support will help you fix this problem by providing the troubleshooting steps.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the MYOB Not Working problem.