Do you want to delete your Terabox account? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have a step by step guide explaining the entire process in a very simple way.
Terabox is without a double one of the most popular cloud storage platforms right now. The popularity of Terabox has been increasing with each passing day because it gives up to 1TB Cloud Storage for free.
After creating an account on Terabox, you can store or save upto 400,000 photos or 51,200 minute videos on its Cloud Storage.
There is no denying that Terabox does have plenty of features to use but many people want to deactivate their Terabox account.
While you are here, you must be wondering how to delete Terabox account. Don’t you? If that’s the case then don’t look further because we have got you covered.
Before I teach you the process of deactivating your Terabox account, here are some things that you should keep in mind:
- Once Terabox is account deleted, you can’t use it again. (To access Terabox cloud storage in the future, you will have to use a new account)
- If you have a Terabox Premium subscription, you will have to wait until the subscription end to delete your Terabox account.
- All data or files stored in your Terabox Cloud Storage will be wiped off.
- If you use Terabox on multiple platforms like PC or Mobile, you will be forced to log out of the account when your Terabox account is deleted premanently.
How to Deactivate Terabox Account?
If you still want to deactivate or remove your Terabox account then follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: You can’t delete your Terabox account on a PC. Yes, the PC version of Terabox does not have an option allowing you to deactivate your account.
The only platform that allows you to delete your Terabox account is an Android phone.
- First, launch Terabox application on your phone.
- Once opened, tap on your profile icon located on the top left side of the screen.
- Now, tap on the Settings option.
- Now, tap on the ‘Security Center’ option.
- When you do so, you will see an option ‘Deleting an account’.
- To delete your Terabox account, tap on ‘Deleting an account’.
- When you do so, you will be shown a couple of things that could affect when your account is deleted.
- Now, write a valid reason and then tap on the ‘Deleting an account’ button.
- When you do so, a pop up will appear on the screen confirming the deletion process.
- To delete your Terabox account, tap on the Confirm option.
- When you do so, you will have your Terabox account deactivated permanently.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to delete or remove your Terabox account.