Blooket is a popular educational gaming platform that offers educational games for review and practice. It has been widely used by students and educators to enhance their learning experiences. However, many users are currently having Blooket not working issues.
A lot of Blooket users took to social media and wrote they were unable to use Blooket on their devices. Whenever they try to use Blooket, its takes forever to load or open.
If you too are encountering the Blooket not working problem then look no further as we have written a guide explaining multiple ways to resolve it now.
Also Read > How to Use GitHub Blooket Hacks
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What is Blooket?
Blooket is a free website that offers educational games for practice. The games are based on subject and grade level. It is a gamified learning platform where educators host quiz games and students answer from their devices. Once the correct answer is given by the student, they receive points allowing them to buy and sell ‘Blooks’.
Why Is Blooket Not Working?
There are multiple reasons that could lead to Blooket not working issue. To make your work easier, we have mentioned some common reasons here:
- Unstable Internet connection: An unstable Internet connection can result in difficulties accessing online platforms like Blooket.
- VPN: If you are using a VPN to access Blooket then it could also interfere with the services of Blooket.
- Cache issue: Cached data and cookies can accumulate over a period of time, leading to potential conflicts or glitches.
- Server Down: Another reason for Blooket not working issue could be due to server-related problems. If Blooket’s servers are experiencing technical difficulties, it can lead to the unavailability of the platform.
How To Solve Blooket Not Working Issue?
Check Internet Connection
Make sure your internet connection is reliable and sufficient. Try restarting your router or using an Ethernet connection. You can also carry out a speed test, if the net is slow then contact your service provider.
Also Read > Blooket Codes
If you are using a VPN, then try to disable it. Check if Blooket is functioning normally. If the platform functions normally without the VPN then try accessing Blooket without using a VPN.
Clear Cache On Android:
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Click on Apps Applications
- Search for the Blooket App and tap on it
- Go to Storage and click on Clear Cache.
Clear Cache On iPhone:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Tap on General
- Click on iPhone Storage.
- Tap on the Blooket app.
- Tap the “Offload App” button.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More.
- Click More Tools
- Tap on Clear browsing data.
- Select All Time.
- Click Clear data.
Uninstall/Reinstall Blooket App
The next method that you could try is to uninstall and reinstall the Blooket app. If you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- Uninstall the Blooket app.
- Press and hold the app icon.
- An option to Delete will appear.
- Once the app is uninstalled,
- Download the Blooket app and Reinstall it.
- Log in to your Blooket account.
- See if the issue is resolved.
A simple restart can fix various technical glitches and refresh your device’s settings, potentially resolving any issues with Blooket.
Restart Android Phone:
- Hold the power button
- You will see the power button.
- Click on the Restart option.
- iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13
- Hold the power button & volume button.
- iPhone SE, iPhone 8
- Hold the Power button.
- Go to “slide to power off”.
- Drag it to the right.
Update on Android:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System.
- Tap on the System Update
- Check for Updates”.
- If you find new updates
- Tap on Install
- Your App will be updated.
Update on iPhone:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Click on Software Update
- Tap on Automatic Updates.
- Click on Download iOS Updates
- Tap on Install iOS Updates.
Your device will soon be updated to the latest version.
If none of the above solutions work then do try to contact Blooket Customer Support Team. The team will soon guide you to solve the error.
We do hope the solutions listed above have helped resolve the issue. Do let us know what worked for you in the comment section.