The much-awaited version of Arceus X is about to release. Before its full launch, the devs released its beta version for content creators.
There are tons of content creators who have uploaded videos of the Arceus X V3 beta version.
Unlike the previous version, the upcoming version will have a couple of new features such as Script Hub.
Since Script Hub was not available in Arceus X’s old version, a lot of users are wondering how to use Arceus X V3.0 Script Hub.
If you are one of those users then don’t worry, we will explain it in a very easy way.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Use Arceus X V3.0 Script Hub Feature?
Using the Script Hub feature in Arceus X V3.0 is too simple. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install Arceus X V3.0 on your phone if you have not already from its official site, arceusx.net.
- Once installed, launch it and obtain its key.
- Once you have got the Arceus X Key, launch the application.
- If you have not added a script to Script Hub yet, you need to copy and paste a script into Notepad and save it into the .txt format.
- Once saved, now paste the .txt file into the Workspace folder located in the File Manager.
- Once pasted, launch Arceus X’s latest version and open the Script Hub section.
- Once opened, type dofile (“Script Name.txt”) and click on the ‘Execute‘ button.
- When you do so, you will have the script executed.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to use Script Hub in Arceus X V3.0.