Roblox is one of the hot favorites among the gamers. The online game platform developed by Roblox Corporation allows users to program games and play games created by others.
Recently there have been reports of gamers facing an issue of blurry graphics on Roblox. You must be wondering Why Are Roblox Graphics Blurry? .
Roblox currently rivals games like Fortnite and Minecraft all due to its ever growing fan base. Players can play any game for free on the platform as it is jam-packed with a wide range of categories and authors.
But the blurry graphics are causing a headache to the players. The Broken textures are seen on clothes, images and menus too. The issue is faced by Android and iOS mobile users. But the Roblox desktop version has no such issues.
If you are one of the users wondering Why Are My Roblox Graphics Blurry. Here are some of the reasons why you are facing Roblox Blurry Graphics.
Reasons for Roblox Graphics Blurry Issue:
- Roblox supports a max resolution of 1024×1024. Uploading any image higher than that makes Roblox compress it, this makes the quality of the image noticeably lower.
- The other reason could be that the graphics quality settings in the studio are low.
- Grainy pixelated graphics are often due to setting issues.
- A hardware mismatch.
- A glitch on the graphics driver
How do you fix Roblox Graphics Blurry Issue?
- Graphics card can’t support 3D rendering at color quality used on normal desktop. Lower the bit depth to 16 bits. This may solve Roblox Blurry Graphics Issue.
- Try graphics level between 1 and 3 for low-end computers. For Mid-end computers use a graphics level between 4 and 7
- Go to FILE (in top left corner)
- Click on Studio Settings
- Tap on Rendering
- Click on Editor Quality Level (change this to a higher number to improve graphics).
2. Roblox also automatically downscales images over 1024px. So you must try to set the image resolution below 1024px.
3. Try restarting or reinstalling Studio.
4. Clear the app cache
5. Another reason could be that your graphics card can’t support 3D rendering at the color quality. So try to lower it to 16 bits.
Here are some more tips to help you solve the Roblox Blurry Graphics issue:
Roblox provides users with an option to set Graphics Quality automatically
- Click on the Roblox Logo
- Select the settings tab
- Change the Graphic mode line to Automatic
- One can even change it to manual to set the graphics quality manually.
- Move the Graphics Qualtiy Slider to left for better performance
- Or move the Graphics Qualtiy Slider to the right for better graphics
Upgrade Your Graphics Card Driver
- Open Roblox Studio
- Open the Studio Settings
- Click on Diagnostics
- Scroll down to line labeled GfxCard
- This will reveal the graphics card currently in use by Roblox
- Visit support page provided by the manufacturer of your graphics card
- Download the latest driver.
Check Compatibility Mode
If you receive a message that graphics are out of date
Check if the applications is running in compatibility mode.
- Right click the Roblox application
- Select Properties.
- Select Compatibility tab.
- Check if Run this program in compatibility mode box is selected
- Then unselect it.
Standard resolution for Roblox picture:
The current standard supported resolution for Roblox TN image should be 1920×1080 pixels. Try to use the standard resolution thumbnails for Roblox as much as possible to avoid the Roblox Graphics Blurry Issue.
Standard Texture resolution for Roblox:
The standard texture resolutions are: 256×256, 512×512, 1024×1024, and 2048×2048.You should always adhere to the standard texture resolutions to for Roblox.