Westpac is a multinational banking service located in Australia. With the Westpac app on your mobile, you can make payments and transfers. It also provides a Digital Card with 24/7 access and much more. But currently, users are faced with the Westpac app not working issue.
Users are facing an issue with the app while trying to sign in on the bank’s website. They received a message “Westpac Online Banking is currently unavailable”. Thousands of users took to social media and reported all about facing the Westpac App Not Working issue.
In this article, we shall guide you in solving the Westpac App not working issue. Follow the below steps to get the app working again.
Westpac App Not Working: Solutions
Check Internet Connection
The Westpac app not working issue could be due to a slow or unstable internet connection.
- A stable internet connection is important for Westpac to function without errors
- Check that your internet connection is strong.
- If you are using a VPN switch it off.
- Or use an ethernet connection.
Update Westpac App
Updating the app will make it work as new and resolve the issue you are facing with the app.
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap on the profile icon
- Click on Manage Apps & and device.
- Search for Westpac App
- Tap on Update
- Open the App Store on your iPhone
- Tap the Profile icon
- Tap on Westpac App and tap Update
If your device is not updated you may face an issue with the Westpac app. Do check if the device is updated if not then follow the below steps to update it.
- Go to Settings
- Select Find Software update
- Select Download and Install
- Select Download to get latest Software update
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Select Software update
- Select Download and Install to get latest Software update
Clear App Cache
Clearing the app cache will resolve the Westpac App Not Working issue
- Go to Phone Settings.
- Tap on Installed Apps.
- Tap on Westpac app
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on the Clear cache option.
Check Server Status
If the Westpac servers are down then you will face issues with the app.
- Check for outages with your network provider
- Check the server status of the Westpac app sometimes the servers are down due to high traffic.
- You can check the server status of the Westpac app at Downdetector or on social media.
- If the servers are down then wait till the Westpac team restores them.
If nothing else solved the issue then you need to contact WestPac customer support. They will help you in troubleshooting the error.
Follow the above solutions to resolve the Westpac app not working issue, for any more queries on this matter do share in the comment section.