Is your Valorant agent voice lines not working? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
There are tons of Valorant players who took to Reddit, Twitter and other social media platforms complaining that they are unable to listen to agent voice lines.
A user took to Reddit and complained that he has already downloaded the latest Valorant patch and had all voice line sounds enabled in the Sound Settings but he can’t listen to anything that the agent is saying.
When he shared this problem on Reddit, a lot of Valo players confirmed to encounter the same issue.
Fortunately, a Reddit user shared a fix that seems to be working for many. If you too are having the Valorant agent voice lines not working problem then you should apply the following methods right now.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Valorant Agent Voice Lines Not Working Fix
When you search for ways to resolve the Valorant voice lines not working problem on the internet, you might see plenty of methods but the majority of them are not related to this Valorant issue.
Instead of mentioning a bunch of methods, we have come up with a way that worked for many Valorant players.
To fix the Valorant agent voice lines not working issue, you need to follow the steps written below:
- First, go to the folder where you have Valorant installed.
- Like me, I have Valorant installed in the following folder. C:\Riot Games\VALORANT\live\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Windows\XAudio2_9\x64
- Once you get there, you need to delete the .dll file called ‘xaudio2_9redist”.
- Once you have successfully deleted the said files, launch Valorant.
- When you do so, you will see a notification asking you to download a new patch.
- Now, close the game and update it.
- Now, launch Valorant and check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix the Valorant agent voice lines not working issue.