Do you want to unsend an invite on Instagram? If your answer is YES then you have come to the right place.
While scrolling or using Instagram, we sometimes end up sending invite messages to the wrong people.
Sometimes, we want to unsend that invite message on Instagram.
Unfortunately, the process of unsending an invite message on Instagram is not that simple.
A lot of IG users are having a hard time unending invite messages and if you are one of those users then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Unsending Invite Message On Instagram
If you have sent an invite message to someone on Instagram but now you want to unsend it because of any reason then you need to keep reading this guide.
The reason why users are struggling to unsend invite messages on IG is when you tap and hold on to that message, you don’t get an option to delete it.
The scenario is totally different for people who are your friends on Instagram.
When you send a message to your friend on Instagram, you can unsend it at any time by simply tapping and holding the message and then selecting the ‘Unsend’ option.
If a person who you have sent an invite message on Instagram is not your friend and you want to unsend it then follow the steps written below:
- First, launch Instagram.
- After that, tap on the Messenger icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, open the chat whose invite message you want to unsend.
- Once the chat is opened, tap on the View Profile option.
- Now, tap on the three-dot icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- When you do so, a list of options will appear.
- From the list, tap on the Block option.
- When you do so, yet another window will appear on the screen.
- Now, tap on the Block option again to block that person.
- Once the person is blocked, open that person’s chat on IG.
- When you do so, you will see two options — Unblock and Delete.
- Now, tap on the Delete option.
- When you do so, a pop-up will appear confirming the action.
- Now, tap on the ‘Delete’ option.
- When you do so, the person will not be able to see your invite message on Instagram.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to unsend an invite message on Instagram.