Do you want to disable save messages for 24 hours on Snapchat? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
There are tons of Snapchat users who wish to turn off 24-hour save on Snapchat but they don’t know how it is done. While you are here, you must be wondering how to disable save messages for 24 hours on Snapchat. Don’t you?
If I am not wrong then don’t worry, you are reading the perfect guide.
In this guide, we will explain the entire process of turning off the 24-hour save on Snapchat.
To know how this process works, keep on reading.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Turn Off 24-Hour Save On Snapchat?
The process of turning off the 24-hour save on Snapchat is pretty simple. However, if you don’t know the procedure then follow the steps written below:
- To disable 24 Hour save on Snapchat, you need to launch the Snapchat app on your Phone.
- Once launched, tap on the Chat icon located at the bottom navigation bar.
- Now, tap on the Emoji of the user whose chat you don’t want to save for 24 hours.
- Now, tap on the three-dot icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, tap on ‘Chat Settings’ and then ‘Delete Chats…’.
- When you do so, a pop-up menu will appear on the screen.
- From the pop-up Menu, tap on ‘After Viewing’.
- Doing this will disable the 24-hour save on Snapchat.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to turn off save messages for 24 hours on Snapchat.