Do you want to turn off Discord Soundboard? If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Since Soundboard is a newly added feature on Discord, many users are having trouble using it now.
In this post, we will explain how to disable or turn off Discord Soundboard. If you are here to learn this, you are at the right place.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Is Discord Soundboard?
Soundboard is a newly released Discord feature allowing users to play a short audio clip as a reaction in a voice channel.
When you use this feature in a Voice Channel, all participants will hear your voice. Before you skip reading this post and use Soundboard, let me tell you that this newly launched feature can’t be used on Mobile devices.
Yes, Discord Soundboard can only be used on Windows only. This feature is yet to be made available for Mobile users.
How to Disable Discord Soundboard?
Turning off Discord Soundboard is pretty easy. However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
Note: There is no official way that can’t be used to disable Discord Soundboard. However, if you want to turn it off then you need to mute Soundboard.
Here’s how to mute Discord Soundboard:
- First, open the Discord application on your PC.
- Now, click on the Settings icon on the screen’s bottom left side.
- When you do so, you will see a huge list of options but select ‘Voice & Video’ from the left side.
- There, you will see the Soundboard section and slider to increase or decrease volume.
- Now, you need to reduce the Soundboard volume to zero.
- Once done, join the channel and click on the open Soundboard and then click on the Sounds.
- When you do so, you would hear any voice.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to disable Discord Soundboard.