Hello friends! is your Truist app not working? Are you facing issues with your Truist App? Does your Truist App Keep Crashing? Does it Keep Freezing? Is your Truist app not opening? or Is Truist app not allowing transfer? or your Truist app is not loading?
Well if you are facing any of these issues with your Truist App then do not worry as you are not the only one. Here in this article, we shall share with you how to fix the Truist App Not Working Issue and you will soon see that the app is smoothly working once again.
What is Truist App?
Truist is an American bank holding company formed in 2019 by merging BB&T, Trust company, and SunTrust banks. It offers customers banking and financial services.
The Truist app is a mobile banking app of the Truist corporation for their account holders. Users can download the app from Google Play and App Store. To log in use your Truist username and password.
Here are some of their online Internet banking features on the Truist App:
- Account holders can check their account statements.
- They can set their banking-related alerts.
- Check books Debit and Credit cards can be ordered directly.
- A card lock facility is also available.
- Quickpay Zelle Payment is available.
- Biometric protection option to safeguard app.
Why Is The Truist App Not Working
There are many reasons for the Truist app to malfunction but here we list some of the common issues that most of the users are facing. The most common issues that are causing Truist App Not Working Issue are an outdated version of the app, slow internet, bugs and glitches and more.
Unstable or Slow Internet Connection: As the Truist App is an internet-based app it cannot work or respond if your internet connection is slow or unstable.
Outdated Version of Truist App: If you have not updated your app for a long time then too you may face Truist App not working issue.
Bugs & Glitches: If there are some glitches in the application then too you will face the issue.
Cache Issue: If the cache data is overcrowded, the performance of the app is affected.
Truist Server Down: If the Truist Server is down or under maintenance the app will stop functioning.
How to Fix Truist App Not Working Issue:
Make Sure Your Internet Connection Is On
Check your internet connection as Truist App is an internet-based app it needs a stable internet connection to work. Do see that your internet connection is not slow by doing a speed test. You can also shut off your mobile data and on it after a few minutes.
If you are using Wifi then off the router and on it after a couple of minutes. This will remove minor bugs and glitches and your app will work smoothly.
Relaunch The Truist App:
- Force Stop on Android and Relaunch
- Force Stop the Truist app from your phone settings. After a few minutes relaunch it.
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Go to the apps list installed on your phone
- Tap on the Truist app in the applications list.
- Tap on the Force Stop button.
- Force-Stop Truist App on iPhone:
- Double-tap on the home button.
- The apps will be displayed on your screen.
- Swipe on the left and right to find Truist App.
- Swipe up the Truist app to force-stop the app
Clear App Cache
Clear the cache and data from your phone for the apps to function smoothly. Clearing the cache will restore the app to default. So all the issues that you face will be solved.
Clear Truist App Cache & Data on Android:
- Open Settings on your Android phone.
- Go to the apps list on your phone.
- Tap on the Truist app.
- Next, Go to Storage.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
Clear Truist App Cache on iPhone:
- Go to Settings then tap on General and next on iPhone Storage.
- Tap on the Truist app from the list.
- Tap on the Offload App button.
Update Truist App To Latest Version
If you have not updated your phone to the latest version then you will face the issue. Go to Google Play (Android) or App Store (iPhone) and update them to the latest version as soon as possible for the issue to resolve.
- Go to Settings and click on System.
- Tap on the System Update menu
- Next Tap on Check for Updates.
- If you see new updates tap on install.
- Your app will be updated.
- Go to Settings tap on General
- Click on Software Update
- Tap on Automatic Updates.
- Next, click on Download iOS Updates
- Tap on Install iOS Updates.
- Your iPhone operating system will be updated.
If none of the above solutions work then uninstall the app and reinstall it after a few minutes. Or you can also restart or reboot your device to solve the issue.
Truist Server Down
Truist app is connected to its own server. So if the server is down or under maintenance you may face the issue. Check Truist server status at servicedown.com. If it is down or under maintenance you need to wait for some time till the Truist team resolves the issue.
The last option if nothing else works is to Contact Customer Support. Reach out to the customer support team and let them know about the problem you are facing in detail.
Contact the Truist Bank customer support team here:
Customer care Number: 800-BANK-BBT: 800-226-5228.
Customer care email: [email protected].
Official website: truist.com
Hope the above steps will help you resolve your issue of Truist App Not Working. Do share your experience with us